• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

French website says max martin wrote 4 songs for kelly but after briney's rumours on numbers of the songs...... :-\ Let's wait and see.

Rebecca

starstruck52

Yuck. I knew this would be SUBG pt 2. So predictable.

And I hope it doesn't bare any resemblances to "If U Seek Amy" because of the whole "So What" comparisons.

nshinnosuke

4 songs??
I hope they're not ballads...I kinda hate I Don't Believe You maybe because it's not the type of song Pink should sing..
anyway,how many Max's songs were rumoured to appear on Circus?

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 08, 2009, 09:02:59 AM
4 songs??
I hope they're not ballads...I kinda hate I Don't Believe You maybe because it's not the type of song Pink should sing..
anyway,how many Max's songs were rumoured to appear on Circus?

Correct. Everything is possible,maybe 7 songs like for lesley  :D or one hit wonder like brit IUSA.

Out

I think we should listen full version, don't know, I'm not impressed so much actually...

starstruck52

Alex Martin

No no guys,It will be a worldwide success for sure. The song it's amazing.......

Another good work,well done Max&Luke/Copy&Paste 

Copy&Paste are 2 new producers........new max/luke's nickname ;D ;D ;D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

It's hard to tell just from a snippet, but I'm pretty sure when I hear the full version I'll love it.