• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Is possible NOW luke is better than Kristian Lundin? ? ? ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 04:53:51 PM

now yes , before I dont think so .

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Khan9898

this song was written and produced originally 5 years ago...Kristian Lundin is still better than Luke by a long shot...Max and Luke haven't worked recently..all these songs on the radio were written years ago when they were together

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Never Kristian is better.. the team Max/Lundin is amazing and a really hope we could
se them together again someday
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Wow exciting thanks!!!! I'm almost sure I can hear a male voice in the background music!!! Could it be Max on the demo?  :o

Unexpected

Very good track , But is it somethin' new ??? NO!

Typical Max & Luke production   catchy tunes

About Luke being better than Kristian ?? ( not in a million years)

Alex Martin

Quote from: Khan9898 on January 13, 2009, 05:37:32 PM
this song was written and produced originally 5 years ago...Kristian Lundin is still better than Luke by a long shot...Max and Luke haven't worked recently..all these songs on the radio were written years ago when they were together

I knew the song was written in 2006 originally 4 pink album I'm not dead.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 05:50:01 PM

Really!!!!   ooog wish Pibk got it

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 05:50:01 PM

Really? How do you know that? Strange they use an old song!

Feelgoodlies

Are u sure of this question.... :o, he is better than Rami for me I guess, but nowhere near Kristian.

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 04:49:57 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 13, 2009, 04:39:52 PM
sounds like Hot N Cold but I LOVE IT !!!!!
Hope this will reach #1....

If a sufficient song like Womanizer reached the top spot in the standings you have no doubt that it can do MLWSWY?  ;D
Womanizer was different though. It doesn't sound like everything else on the radio right now. MLWSWY reminds me of Who Knew/Hot N Cold/SUBG/It's All Your Fault/etc.

Unexpected

^^^ I was just going to say that , earlier when I ws hearing MLWSWY I started to sing It's all your fault ,  C'mon Max !!!