• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

1st.When i said "I have the truth" there was a SMILE like this ;D ;D ;D after my words.Clearly was a joke.Nobody has the truth we are human and we make mistake everyday.

2nd. I'd never said every martin's song is a masterpiece or amazing. U have a bad memory.
I always said I kissed a girl isn't a good song but average. I like only the guitar arrangement.
I said martin's songs 4 vanessa hudgens are poor but probably you forgot this and remember only what you want.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 24, 2009, 09:09:51 PM

now the talk is about different eras?! lol

i have been saying that ''Circus'' is great album and we shouldn't compare it to Britney's old albums because they are in different eras, but nobody wants to listen lol.
What?... I was talking about "Single Sales", you can't compare album sales to single sales, albums sell a lot more specially by bigger acts, eras don't usually matter in album sales, for example an album from a bigger act sold 600k in 2002 and sold 450 in 2007, is OK with me, it's quite good, but the chart performance is IMPORTANT to me, in other words how does the album do in the whole world.

Rebecca

Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 17, 2009, 06:17:57 PM
I'm worried about the album...
There are rumors saying that Long Shot (an old song by Katy Perry) will be included along with other 2 cover songs (Why You Wanna Bring Me Down and All I Ever Wanted by Aranda)...
now Kelly has stated that her second single might be (I Do Not)Hook Up which is a cover of another unreleased Katy Perry song...I think it sounds generic and completely boring...so in total that's 4 cover songs?????????????Oh no.....I was hoping a Ryan Tedder song for her second single....

Yes, the song "(I Do Not) Hook Up is written by Katy Perry, Kara Dioguardi, Greg Wells and yes, seems it will be the second single
http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=733463

Per wikipedia, confirmed tracks are:

* "My Life Would Suck Without You" (Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald, Claude Kelly) [5][6] — 3:34
    * "All I Ever Wanted" (Sam Watters, Louis Biancaniello, Aranda Dameon)[7]
    * "Why You Wanna Bring Me Down" (Sam Watters, Louis Biancaniello, Aranda Dameon)[7]
    * "(I Do Not) Hook Up"[8] (Katy Perry, Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells)[9] — 3:14
    * "Save You" (Ryan Tedder, Aimee Proal)[10][11]
    * "If No One Will Listen"[12]

Will this mean that it's just one Max Martin song?
I know it's Wikipedia, but this is a worry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_I_Ever_Wanted_(album)

*Sabine*

Interesting, though I don't buy everything Wikipedia says. Maybe we'll get just 1 Max song yeah, as he did with Britney.

*Sabine*

Good video but not so original yeah. Anyways, we'll have to deal with it cause I have the feeling it's gonna be around for a while quite a lot!  ;D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

I can't see it either, but can imagine it if you say it's like SUBG

Feelgoodlies

Here is another link for the video

Kelly looks really different without make up, and I liked the video!

Alex Martin

Thank's feelgoodlies. Funny video and kelly is so old britney's look.
Omg so is possible to do a video without sexual scenes ;D
Well done kelly,you are better than the actually britney.
I prefer yuor style.
Love you. Alex :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 28, 2009, 02:01:51 PM
I prefer yuor style.

Britney Bash Act II officially started ;D

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 28, 2009, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 28, 2009, 02:01:51 PM
I prefer yuor style.

Britney Bash Act II officially started ;D

Ah ah ah no no,not this time i only said prefer kelly's look to britney....but i don't want another war :D

........AND THE SONG IS ALWAYS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

nshinnosuke

GREAT NEWS : This song is #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and it broke the record previously held by Womanizer !!!! WOW,another number-1 for Max....But I wonder how will the second single perform on charts?especially with the choice being I Do Not Hook Up...

Raul_esp

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX !!!! YOU ARE THE KING !! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND TO DR LUKE!!

:D