• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Yaaaaaaay as I hoped, Go Max, Go Kelly you deserve it!

Rebecca

wow, this is excellent news, it's just as we expected.

So now five No. 1's for Max and it is Kelly's second No.1

you may have already seen the Billboard article:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/kelly-clarkson-breaks-record-for-hot-100-1003935142.story

Congratulations!

*Sabine*

I'm so happy!!! Congratz to Max and Kelly!
I think the song deserves to break the record as I like it better than Womanizer.

Alex Martin

MLWSWY will do better than baby one more time.

This song is really an hit!!!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 29, 2009, 12:07:47 PM

HAHA  ;D
Maybe not to that extent  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Don't forget guys that it's Max's biggest jump in his years of production so far, OK as you know me, I like to judgea song by its chart performance, let's see how it will perform, and I personally hope it stays on the top for more weeks to come...

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 29, 2009, 06:24:33 PM
Don't forget guys that it's Max's biggest jump in his years of production so far, OK as you know me, I like to judgea song by its chart performance, let's see how it will perform, and I personally hope it stays on the top for more weeks to come...

you must be in love with a lot of Rap and Hip Hop songs, because they always do well on the chart   ;D

Alex Martin

Canadian single chart.......

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Canadian+Hot+100

On the Canadian Hot 100 the song debuted at #82 and the next week went to #1 breaking another record for the largest leap to #1 on the Canadian Hot 100 previously set by Rihanna with "Take A Bow" from #70 to #1.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on January 29, 2009, 07:11:12 PM
you must be in love with a lot of Rap and Hip Hop songs, because they always do well on the chart   ;D

HAHA LOL
Hip hop Rap, heck!!!  :-\

starstruck52

Your delusions run deep.  :-*

nshinnosuke

hahahah ;D I'm so glad to find out that at least there are people who hate hiphop and rap..

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 30, 2009, 02:05:48 AM

Your delusions run deep.  :-*

Like kelis said......"I DON'T THINK SO" :D

nshinnosuke

'Save You' , a song which is written by Ryan Tedder is also a cover of Gone Til November's song   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAnM_pwqYZg
oh c'mon....the album is having too many covers...Hook Up,All I Ever Wanted,Why You Wanna Bring Me Down,Save You and Long Shot is rumored to appear.....