• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Someone knows why DR.luke calls him self dr luke?

im very curious... ;)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on November 06, 2013, 10:29:58 AM
haha, I threw my seeds away!
LOL :D

Maybe for the better.  ;D

I haven't yet planted mine.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on November 06, 2013, 12:13:55 AM
Lol, this is really funny, but I see their point:

Katy Perry's 'Prism' Ruled Potential Biohazard in Australia

I gave the seeds to my parents and the first thing they said was "I wonder if this is allowed in the country". I said I assumed they were locally sourced seeings the disc is Australian made. But Australian customs are very big on making sure no bio hazards enter the country, we have a whole reality show about it even!

My PRISM thoughts for the day:
Every time I listen to "This Moment", I think of Kelly Clarkson. It totally sounds like a song she'd do and seems a bit out of place on PRISM.

I wonder if "Spiritual" and "Choose Your Battles" were originally intended to be higher up the tracklist and included on the standard album, it would've made the whole feel a lot darker.

"Unconditionally" is a grower.

Some elements of the album remind me of where Luke and Ke$ha were going on "Warrior", making me think how much of a shame it is that it went mostly unnoticed.

j.fco.morales

It's just to gain some attention that thing about the seeds.

And I'm quite enjoying the first part of the album, I'm not feeling the second part... it's like, TOO corny.

georg_e

You guys know what the bass line of "Roar" is based on, right?  It's  this beautiful song "Outro" by M83.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0hZL0u56Uw     When "Roar" first came out,  I read some articles somewhere that Katy likes them, and that one of the guys from M83 approached her at some music festival and said he wanted to write with her.  Anyway, this song is pretty awesome.  (So is "Roar' ;-)

PS....found the article     http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683359/katy-perry-m83.jhtml

j.fco.morales

Katy went to see M83 at Coachella maybe two years ago, and Antony saw her... and she tweeted praising Midnight City.
He offered on Twitter to produce some stuff for her... and he ended up producing the unreleased songs in The Killers Greatest Hits album out this week.

I quite like her because she's listening what's coming out and posting stuff.
She tweeted about Tegan and Sara's Closer and they became like a top 40 hit in the Hot 100 after that... and A-list celebrities started to tweet about them, though they're in the game for around 15 years...

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on November 08, 2013, 01:32:42 AM
     You guys know what the bass line of "Roar" is based on, right?  It's  this beautiful song "Outro" by M83.

I bought an M83 album two years ago ("Saturdays = Youth") without having heard of them before, I just thought the cover was brilliant and figured the music might be too. I'm so glad I got it, it's wonderful. So much atmosphere but with pop sensibilities throughout. I know hipsters are right into it but I see it more as dark pop. I'd love if Antony worked with her. Just imagine the abuse he'd get over it haha.

Quote from: nznexus on November 16, 2013, 04:47:29 PM
http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/katy-perry/395624-katy-perry-releases-unconditionally-music-video-teaser-clip-watch-here?l=OrMCe04Lcp0lOA-6LwHyvSk-2qSQyXnRCP2-oCLo4b3nGGusoTaemhGdTHhEISnwAQF9ac4wItbG2rbAmHHNrmMLAfhbOZWAUQbbglEEjRGxegp7Tg

Looks really stunning, can't wait!

Joshua

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Beautiful video, Katy is gorgous.

turnaround

2-track is released tomorrow in Germany. Contains again the instrumental version.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on November 21, 2013, 06:25:14 PM
2-track is released tomorrow in Germany. Contains again the instrumental version.

Can't wait until the instrumental version of Prism is released.
The other albums have been released as official instrumental versions as well.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 22, 2013, 12:19:39 AM
Can't wait until the instrumental version of Prism is released.
The other albums have been released as official instrumental versions as well.

Can't wait to have some acapellas :)

georg_e

After my first week of playing PRISM I had two weeks where I literally couldn't stand to play it again.....like I OD'd on it or something.....just played it again tonight and....just what I thought that first week: PRISM is a GROOVE album!!  So much great rhythmic stuff happening in it, so much BASS......and after two weeks away from it, the king of all the groove songs for me: "International Smile".......that thing is vicious!!