• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (new album with Max and Rami)

Started by turnaround, March 01, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

wow her next album is gonna go even harder than EMOTION, it's gonna bop

nanofives

Well, I'm excited of where she could go after EMOTION, because it was one of the best I've heard last year. And even Mattman & Robin have changed throughout last year, at least I think that the sound will be different.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

AlexanderLaBrea

Nah, Karl = Carl Falk of course. Just a mistake from the interviewer or editor.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on August 14, 2016, 11:24:43 PM
well Karl = Shellback

Quote from: B Steady on August 14, 2016, 11:52:47 PM
As if Rami and Shellback never made songs together

It could be anyone.
Shellback's name is Karl Johan Schuster, though Taylor Swift calls him "Johan".
And also, it could be Carl Falk, since they both worked together before.

The thing is: could it be Rami and Shellback?

nanofives

But It did happen, with One Direction, don't you remember Heart Attack? It was a rip-off of 22 by TS, it has the Shellback's signature. Kiss You was written by Shellback too.

The thing is, could it be Rami and Shellback without Carl's signature sound? I really don't know how Rami shifts the sound nowadays because everything I listen from him is much like Carl and less like Rami.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 15, 2016, 02:21:33 AM

It could be anyone.
Shellback's name is Karl Johan Schuster, though Taylor Swift calls him "Johan".
And also, it could be Carl Falk, since they both worked together before.

The thing is: could it be Rami and Shellback?

No it can't. Think about it, Carl and Rami is a team, and nobody calls Shellback Karl. It's Johan. Carly said "Carl and Rami" and The interviewer probably thought she meant shellback since he wrote together with Mattman and Robin for the last album. And also thought "nobody in sweden spells Karl with a C. It's Carl Falk, nobody else. There have even been pictures from the studio!

turnaround

New chance for great songs:

QuoteA special new version of the album to celebrate its first anniversary called "E·MO·TION (Side B)" is expected to be released on August 26th.

Side B

Higher (KURSTIN G/KELLY C)
The One
Cry
Store
Roses
Body Language

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 21, 2016, 09:38:02 PM
There's a remix version of Emotion available worldwide.

Contains two new tracks:
First Time: Carly Rae Jepsen, RAMI YACOUB, Carl Falk & Wayne Hector
Fever: Carly Rae Jepsen, Kyle Shearer, Nate Campany & Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez

I totally missed this.
And I liked it..

nanofives

Are these the songs she talked about in the interview? Do you think these are old songs that didn't make the cut?

bugmenot

Carly was in Stockholm also with Patrick Berger (Robyn's "Dancing On My Own") and Noonie Bao. I guess no Wolf Cousins this time...

turnaround

New song "Cut to the feeling"

Composer   
Nolan Lambroza
Carly Rae Jepsen
Simon Wilcox

Producer   
Sir Nolan
And I liked it..

Rex