• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Song of the day

Started by B Steady, May 06, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Mine is

Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

This has not last any of the magic in my opinion.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Rihanna feat. David Guetta - Right Now
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

Not so familiar with the Jesse McCartney catalogue but this track is really good!

Right Back In The Water

My favourite track by him is "Because you live" (Andreas)

I should really check out his other songs. "Right Back In The Water" is cute.
And I liked it..

nznexus

Five - Don't Wanna Let You Go
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

THE hardest rockin Max/Luke track of them all! :-D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KmPHXNzt0

turnaround

P!NK - It's All Your Fault
And I also like Alone by Avril!

So rocky, but still it has a great melody. That's what Luke and Max meant. There are so many rock songs out there, but they don't have a good enough melody.
And I liked it..

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on June 18, 2013, 05:17:46 PM
P!NK - It's All Your Fault
And I also like Alone by Avril!

So rocky, but still it has a great melody. That's what Luke and Max meant. There are so many rock songs out there, but they don't have a good enough melody.

lol I just bought that p!nk song yesterday :D
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

There's a Danish writer/producer that I think is ultra talented called Remee, he wrote or co-wrote all of S.O.A.P.'s tracks for both their albums, and they remain one of my favourite pop acts to this day mainly because of the writing they had behind them.

Their most well known is of course "This Is How We Party".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRh73puFxnE

Did anyone else buy either of their albums back in the day? Their first one is especially strong from beginning to end and even ahead of it's time in places.

turnaround

Girls can't catchy - Keep your head up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6KF_L3OYo

Fun pop track.
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Kanye West - Yeezus

the whole album!!!!!!!!!! <3
Vila i frid Dag