• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Joana - Out From Under

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 09, 2007, 07:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

You guys wow wow wow

This is such an amazing song didn't expect I would love a song this fast,this song is featured in the  Bratz Motion picture Soundtrack released June or July I don't really rememeber
the name of the singer is Joana,she is an American singer

I loved it ever since I heard its sample,then it turned out to be from the productios of arnthur,hector,rami..BTW I am not sure about Rami being involved in the production.

Here is it on you youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MgT9GLAFqQ

Rebecca

Thanks it's a really nice song

ASCAP have this info:

OUT FROM UNDER             
Writers:
BIRGISSON ARNTHOR
HECTOR WAYNE ANTHONY
PEIKEN SHELLEY

Maybe Rami helped produce?

Tiiger

I've known this song for quite some time, and it's one of my favourite songs of the year.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

Have to agree, this song is beautiful. I love her song Let It Slide the most though - it's fabulous! Can't wait to hear what Max comes up with for her new album.

Unexpected

Wow , Actually it's my fave song of the year , it's Amazing song and joanna have great vocals in this song with such great emotions , LOVE IT.

Unexpected

Rebecca

oh wow, i see it, he is Music Producer of the song and so is Arnthor

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on November 16, 2007, 11:58:09 PM
oh wow, i see it, he is Music Producer of the song and so is Arnthor

Yes they are , and I'm surrprised because actually Rami did a great job in this song ((Best song of the year to me)) Impressive!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I wanne vote on this song, but it was missing ???

one of the best songs in 2007..I am sure if max wrote it everyone would say that....But it´s arnthor

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

max martin had too many smash hit recently like since u been gone and behind these hazell eyes...or who knew and u and your hand......arnthor actually haven't a worlwide hit......

Alex Martin

.....this is the difference between max and arnthor......niklas :P

Rebecca

Arnthor had a hit with J-Lo's "Play" and Samantha Mumba's "Gotta Tell You" was a hit in Australia and I think also UK. Arnthor hasn't had the hits that Max has had but he can definitely write a very decent pop song.

Alex Martin

We speak about recently hits rebecca ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 10, 2007, 12:56:52 PM
We speak about recently hits rebecca ;)
I am sure Alex if Out From Under was released,it'd have been A SMASH.
Cause everybody is IN LOVE with that song regardless of the music genre tastes.