• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

yeah,britney born to sing pop,and i like when she sings the pure pop.

ahmed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5C5WjthVw

Britney Spears (Lucky) on piano ,really beautiful :)

Rebecca

*Sabine*

have you guys noticed robyn's voice in britney's piece of me? she does the background vocals and yuo can hear her pretty well at the end of the chorus when she says "you want a piece of me". i thought it was cool mentioning ;)

Unexpected

I have seen in the book-let that robyn is in the back ground but didn't figure which robyn ?? ???

*Sabine*

lol, Robyn, the young swedish female pop singer who did some hits with Max back in the 90's: do you know what it takes and show me love! ring a bell now? ;)

Unexpected

yes I know her , and this year she had a comeback , but really her voice is un-recognizble to me as I'm not a fan of her , I only have her version of (say you'll walk the distance)