• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

worst max martin's songs TOP FIVE:-)

Started by Alex Martin, January 13, 2007, 02:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I don't see any rudeness in that post neither. But I am in real life noone who gets offended easily.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I too am a person who doesn't get offended much either

aaahh, the worst Max Martin songs is becoming very controversial indeed - which I think also makes it interesting!

I think it's ok to disagree with one another. interesting to see everyone's different taste in music from the favourite songs and least favourite. (i love 10,000 Promises!)

The way I see it is that the 'worst' songs are still a lot better than a lot of stuff on the charts - for me anyway and also worth discussing.

princessofegypt

How can one possibly limit themselves to only 5?

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt"How can one possibly limit themselves to only 5?

come on, you can do it.

turnaround

Give it a shot princess, how many you name is up to you
And I liked it..

Linda

I can only think of 3

Nick Carter - I just wanna take you home
Britney - Don't go knocking on my door
Avril Lavigne - Alone

oh and Until the time is through by 5ive

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Linda"Nick Carter - I just wanna take you home
[...]
Avril Lavigne - Alone
Aww. I headbang everytime I listen to that NC song! *lol*
And you don't like "Alone"? Surprises me... Luckily taste differs!! :wink:

Linda

lol I don't like Avril so i think she probably ruins the song for me  :D

maxmartin'sfan

Nick carter -- I Wanna Take You Home
Bo Bice  -- U Make Me Better
TOBIAS REGNER -- Hologram

Alex Martin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

U Make Me Better is one of the best max martin's song.

Dear my french friend why you don't like this song?

Go Sochaux :D

Unexpected

I have to agree about
Kelis I don't think so
BSB - just want you to know
Ana - don't cry for pain

i have some more but I don't remember , BTW I'm a new here

Linda

ANJ600

wow, lots of people don't like 10,000 Promises sung by BSB.  I personally love that song.  Denniz PoP also produced that track.  Denniz and Max did an amazing job on that one...

But yeah, one of the songs sung by Nick Carter "I just wanna take you home" lacked some substance but I believe Nick did not contribute much to the song either when he sang it.

The songs which really weird are the ones produced for a group called "Army of Lovers".  Keep in mind though, that this group has that "different image" to uphold so the songs have to match that criteria, so Max and Denniz really had no choice but to comply with the group.

nshinnosuke

Kelis- I Don't Think So
Shayne Ward - If That's OK WIth You

*Sabine*

The songs for Carolina Liar, just never listen to them.