• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

worst max martin's songs TOP FIVE:-)

Started by Alex Martin, January 13, 2007, 02:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

NOoooooooooo sabineeeeee.....beautiful world and last night are great!!!!!

*Sabine*

I'll listen again to these 2 for you! ;)
But in general, I like much less the Maratone rockier sound, matter of taste and sufficiency! :P

Alex Martin

musicfan92

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on January 13, 2007, 05:54:42 PM
i dont like this att all, but i will try

1. I dont think so                     Kelis
2. Anything                             Lambretta
3. Invisible                              Lambretta
4. Pathetic                               Lambretta
5. i just wane take you home   Nick carter

Sorry Max martin........

Don't apologize, all his music sucks. I wish he'd retire.

bsbone

OMG, I love Just want you to know from BSB  :'(

Joshua

Quote from: bsbone on January 22, 2013, 01:20:21 AM
OMG, I love Just want you to know from BSB  :'(

Me too. I actually can't figure out why it's so unpopular. I almost get the impression there are more people that dislike it than like it. It's melody and chord progression are so powerful to me, up there with some of Max's best. Maybe I should ask the question to those who don't like it... what is it about "Just Want You To Know" that doesn't do it for you? Is it something specific, or is it just generally lacking?

B Steady

Ke$ha's "Dionsaur" is a bit strange ... and then there are some songs I didn't even buy because they aren't that good to me ... therefore, they ain't even worth a mention - even if it's max   :o
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Shaking my head ... I just read some of your "suggestions". How can you not like Electric, Tearin Up My Heart  :o :o :o, Don't Go Knockin On My Door :o :o, Just Want You To Know :o :o and 10,000 Promises .....

I know, tastes differ but are you even allowed to call yourself a Cheiron fan if you dislike Tearin Up My Heart? :D
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on January 05, 2014, 02:09:19 PM
I know, tastes differ but are you even allowed to call yourself a Cheiron fan if you dislike Tearin Up My Heart? :D

Well said.

j.fco.morales

To me, 10000 Promises is awful, it's like a edulcorated version of Boys II Men... and they're quite sugary.
And If That's OK With you, the lyrics... are awful "I'm gonna saint your mother for just giving you birth", WTF!?

And the whole Becky G EP is a disappointment.

Rebecca

Agree with you BSteady, I can't believe someone wouldn't like "Tearing Up My Heart" or "Just Want You to Know"!
10,000 Promises is corny, but I still like it

Agree, J.fco.morales, some of those lyrics in If That's Ok with You are awful, way too corny.

I don't really like the Becky G song either.

B Steady

If a song is produced by Denniz PoP & Max Martin I can't dislike it and I love the tension in the chorus!

I like the Becky G EP :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i dont like becky GGGGGG...ggggeee

no way.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

i wonder how the max martin sound will be like 10 years from now...
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

I'm wondering how Denniz PoP would sound these days :(
Vila i frid Dag