• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

worst max martin's songs TOP FIVE:-)

Started by Alex Martin, January 13, 2007, 02:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on January 06, 2014, 11:33:26 AM
I like the Becky G EP :)

I loooooove "Can't Get Enough" feat. MissawohldwahdIsdahwohldindapahmofmahhandsWEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO!

LMFAO  ;D
Dahlin.

Joshua

I never would've thought "10,000 Promises" would be so unpopular. I've always thought it was beautiful, such a haunting sounding chorus. They sang it live on the NKOTBSB tour and it was by far their best song of the night, they were so into it, especially Nick. But the harmonies on it were brilliant.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Joshua on January 07, 2014, 01:22:15 PM
I never would've thought "10,000 Promises" would be so unpopular. I've always thought it was beautiful, such a haunting sounding chorus. They sang it live on the NKOTBSB tour and it was by far their best song of the night, they were so into it, especially Nick. But the harmonies on it were brilliant.

It's way too cheesy, that's all.

Rex

I can't stand any Becky g song, except for "play it again"... But the worst for me are I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, Friday I'll Be Over U, that tedious moves like jagger/we are never ever mash-up called "release you", 10,000 Promises and outta my head. I feel like I have just done catharsis, thanks everybody for reading me hahaha

Jules

Quote from: Jules on January 06, 2014, 11:03:23 PM
I loooooove "Can't Get Enough" feat. MissawohldwahdIsdahwohldindapahmofmahhandsWEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO!

OMG they just had "Can't Get Enough" playing in the latest episode of my favourite TV show "Hawaii Five-0" which aired last night (S04E12)!  ;D  <3

Raul_esp

''Dinosaur'' of Ke$ha is for me the worst Max martin song.

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 13, 2014, 02:18:44 AM
''Dinosaur'' of Ke$ha is for me the worst Max martin song.

This was also my first choice but it's just a fun song and I really got used to it, in fact I like it :)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

This was also my first choice but it's just a fun song and I really got used to it, in fact I like it :)

Yes , even the worst Max song is not so bad  ;D

B Steady

There are a few Max Martin songs I haven't even bought but from the ones I've bought Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" definitely belongs to my personal Max flop 5
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

Quote from: B Steady on January 15, 2014, 02:00:57 PM
There are a few Max Martin songs I haven't even bought but from the ones I've bought Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" definitely belongs to my personal Max flop 5
[/quote

retract you. That song is fuckin awesome, youre not allowed you to say that

B Steady

... says that guy who named
- I'm not a girl
- Moves like Jagger
- 10,000 promises
lolllll :D
Vila i frid Dag