• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Doja Cat

Started by georg_e, January 25, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

A rapper. Dr. Luke and Co. seem to work with her (according to some tweets), Quincy Jones is following her as well :D
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Love love L O V E her new EP "Purrr!"

On repeat for hours
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on August 11, 2014, 09:17:07 AM
Love love L O V E her new EP "Purrr!"

On repeat for hours
Inter-planetary R&B for an opium den!!!  Right up my alley -- every track is great, and amazing how it's all different producers but all has that unified sound.  Only one thing I didn't like -- the bass sound on "Nunchucks", but that's just my taste.  "So High" is perfect.

I found the EP here    http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2014/08/listen-to-doja-cats-woozy-purrr-ep/

B Steady

Does that mean you didn't BUY the EP?
My favorite song is "No Police"!
In Germany the whole EP costs only 0,99€!
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Doja Cat is somewhat relevant right now, she released two albums and seems to work frequently with Luke.

He produced her hit single Juicy from her debut album, which is the only song of Luke after the lawsuit that cracked the hot 100 (besides greenlight which peaked at 95).

She released her second album last week and Luke co-wrote Rules, Say So, Like That and Shine.

Apparently all her songs I mentioned are produced by Tyson Trax which I think it's obvious that it is a new Alias for Luke.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on November 13, 2019, 07:39:03 PMApparently all her songs I mentioned are produced by Tyson Trax which I think it's obvious that it is a new Alias for Luke.

It is, actually.

You know what? I think she's a bit of a troll and I don't get it.
She got cancelled a while ago for using the word "faggot" way too much and to me, she's a bit of an attention seeker.

nanofives

She is, she's very ignorant. I feel bad for Luke because these things doesn't make up his image.

bugmenot

Now he is openly credited as Dr. Luke.

Good!

Snipes3000

Where and what song(s)?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

The video of Say So is out, turns out she's very widespread lately and the song it's Dr Luke's first top 40 since 2015. It's very catchy too.

j.fco.morales

turnaround

So Dr Luke has a hit again after a long time!

Has she talked about working with him?
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on March 23, 2020, 04:49:39 PM
So Dr Luke has a hit again after a long time!

Has she talked about working with him?

No ones asks.