• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

best Cheiron INSTRUMENTAL on Celebrity? (wav downloads)

Started by backgammonfiend, July 24, 2019, 05:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

round 2 boys

Tell Me Baby
2 (18.2%)
Just Don't Tell Me That
3 (27.3%)
That Girl Will Never Be Mine
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

backgammonfiend

For the 18th anniversary of the album, I'm running back a classic site poll with a twist: no vocals this time. Last time, That Girl won but with only 60 percent of the votes.

If That Girl gets less than 90 percent of the votes this time around, y'all must be smokin mid on the dead locs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sTi_Z_iA_v-hG7nIFR61MEUi9nGaPMZM

(Deeply sorry about the lack of Gone. I tried)

Mojo

Mojo

Tano87

backgammonfiend

yeah that's why their songs aren't included in the poll... obviously

backgammonfiend

It took a while but we got the Gone instrumental. Now selling for 100 (cause its a certified classic) if anyone wants.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

WhatTheFox

Do you have any of the No Strings Attached Instrumentals? I have a few but would love It Makes Me Ill, Just Got Paid, That's When I'll Stop Loving You, and a few more.

Feelgoodlies