• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emblem3 - "Chloe (You’re The One I Want)" Album "Nothing to lose" Rami, Max

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 09, 2013, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Listened to the 1:30 snippets on iTunes.

And this duel Rami vs. Max goes to RAMI.

"Teenage Kings" sounds fresher and has more appeal to me.

But I have to listen to full of course to be able to judge everything.

BTW: Spaghetti sounds quite catchy too.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Also released in Germany. Can listen to it now. Great label policy!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Love Chloe. Amazing song! Also the only one I bought off this album. 3000 Miles is also a pretty good song but not worth my money.
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

These songs are too young for me. I like the chorus to Nothing to Lose. Teenage Kings is good.

turnaround

Same here. I rather listen to James Blunt than to Emblem3. But I guess for their fans it's a great album.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

gosh, now I find myself addicted to Nothing to Lose, at first it annoyed me but now I can't get it out of my head.

melodicmoonlight

The stuff Kool Kojak did with them in 2013 was dope. big pop/SoCal skater vibes done well