• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bebe Rexha working with Max on her new album

Started by ShockdioN, December 22, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Are these credits really reliable?

I have read now 3 different ones for this song.
And I liked it..

nanofives

The credits are very unreliable lately, I've seen cases of credits updating months after songs are released. For example, when Bloodline was released Spotify and Tidal only listed Max as the producer, a week or two later they added Ilya. Also, a few days ago I found out that Peter Svensson was credited on Ariana's Bad Idea (on ASCAP) and it isn't listed on Itunes, Wikipedia, Genius, Qobuz or Spotify.

j.fco.morales

I first see on instagram: the team involved usually post about the releases of their songs.

Then I contrast information I found on wiki, Genius.com, discogs and press releases... but it's a shame we cannot find accurate credits of the songs.