• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Austin Mahone - What About Love (POP GEM)

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

^That's what I felt and wrote george in the original post, this track sounds so Cheiron boybands.

RedOne was really genius doing this I mean  even Rami and Carl couldn't do it for One Direction. We need these songs back to our lives!

Btw, Fredrik Thomander(from Epicenter) said he's working with him too, so I'm excited guys!

Fredrik thomander did songs like "Everything But The Girl" from Darin and an Cheiron inspired track for Jessica Folker called ''Punk"

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on June 08, 2013, 07:26:16 PM
          Might be more of Cheiron style on his album........http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/austin-mahone-debut-album-like-526407   The way he describes this sound is exactly what I thought about it :-)

So exciting! , RedOne is a Genius! He loves the Cheiron sound.

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 08, 2013, 10:38:26 PM
^That's what I felt and wrote george in the original post, this track sounds so Cheiron boybands.

RedOne was really genius doing this I mean  even Rami and Carl couldn't do it for One Direction. We need these songs back to our lives!

Btw, Fredrik Thomander(from Epicenter) said he's working with him too, so I'm excited guys!

Fredrik thomander did songs like "Everything But The Girl" from Darin and an Cheiron inspired track for Jessica Folker called ''Punk"
I know, Feelgoodlies, but I was talking about what he said about it being like Cheiron, but in a new 2013 style.......when I first heard the song , it sounded to me like Cheiron on steroids :D

Matteo87

OMG!  :o
I'm shocked. It sounds like Nsync, gorgeous!

Wow, we want this RedOne!!!  8)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

B Steady

I hope the song will be a huge success so that other producers maybe start to copy this sound and we have like a second Cheiron sound era :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I love the full version too! yep, total Cheiron sound. really cool the song is by Redone.

Raul_esp

High Quality in Spotify , AMAZING PRODUCTION!

5# in itunes USA , C'mon!

Feelgoodlies

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 10, 2013, 02:26:51 PM
High Quality in Spotify , AMAZING PRODUCTION!

5# in itunes USA , C'mon!

Can you post here the full version in high quality??  :P
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

georg_e

Video of him doing the song on NBC "Today" show this morning........unfortunately rain was in the forecast in NY this morning, so instead of being outside like he was supposed to be, he's in the studio......too bad, and probably threw everything off, as it's all to pre-recorded track....be good to hear this song with a live band behind him  http://www.today.com/id/3041478/vp/52155881#52155881

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on June 10, 2013, 03:49:52 PM
Can you post here the full version in high quality??  :P

no filesharing please

turnaround/

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on June 10, 2013, 05:05:36 PM
       Video of him doing the song on NBC "Today" show this morning........unfortunately rain was in the forecast in NY this morning, so instead of being outside like he was supposed to be, he's in the studio......too bad, and probably threw everything off, as it's all to pre-recorded track....be good to hear this song with a live band behind him  http://www.today.com/id/3041478/vp/52155881#52155881

Amazing , It reminded me to the cheiron boybands!

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 10, 2013, 06:01:17 PM
http://rnbxclusive.se/2013/06/austin-mahone-what-about-love-itunes/

Gooooooood! I love when he said "bye bye bye" in the second verse of song!
Kristian Lundin certainly will appreciate it!  ;D

B Steady

woah, the bridge is so cheirontastic!! awesome!! only the pad with the typical cheiron sound and chord progression, then the hits <3
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

^Yeah the bridge is so cherion. RedOne was a good cheiron listener lol! Thanks George for the link!

"Video"