• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I love this album! So far my favourite is Delicate. I love End Game too.

B Steady

Quote from: Rex on November 11, 2017, 04:08:58 AM
By the way, does anyone know who Oscar Görres is? Ive never heard of him before

Another member of this forum asked me the same question a few days ago.
What's up with you guys?
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

Quote from: B Steady on November 12, 2017, 06:00:48 PM
Another member of this forum asked me the same question a few days ago.
What's up with you guys?

Well not everyone goes through the same posts as you. I was expecting for someone to give a little more background on him, since all wikipedia says are the songs he's worked on.

Does anyone else notice any similarities between "Did Something Bad" and "Sail"?

B Steady

Quote from: Rex on November 13, 2017, 12:47:05 AM
Well not everyone goes through the same posts as you.

He didn't ask me in a post and my point was that Oscar already produced a song with Shellback on the V album of Maroon 5, and that's more than three years ago.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

gm33

Making of Delicate! With Max and Shellback! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVhAN7-IAw

One of the greatest Max songs of all time! Simply incredible.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

bugmenot

I hope more to come.

melodicmoonlight

Love these videos she's releasing. Delicate is one of my favorites.

B Steady

Dangerous Woman: 7 Max Martin songs, only 1 with Ali Payami. Best song of the album: the one with Ali Payami.
reputation: 9 Max Martin songs, only 1 with Ali Payami. Best song of the album: the one with Ali Payami.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

I used to think that Ali was the best max collaborator but now I think Oscar Holter Is better. Dancing with our hands tied it's perfection for me.

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on November 15, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Dangerous Woman: 7 Max Martin songs, only 1 with Ali Payami. Best song of the album: the one with Ali Payami.
reputation: 9 Max Martin songs, only 1 with Ali Payami. Best song of the album: the one with Ali Payami.
What about witness? :P

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I don't like the chorus of Hands Tied, the verses are tight.

Oscar Holter did great with Tove Lo on Lady Wood.

Overall, I don't like the album.

B Steady

TIWWCHNT has arguably the catchiest chorus of the album.

I could've sworn DWOHT is an Ali song. Honestly, is there a chance they confused Holter with Ali? The beginning reminds me a lot of Ariana's Touch It.
Vila i frid Dag