• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on September 15, 2008, 11:38:44 AM
On the heels of an MTV VMA awards sweep, where Britney walked away with three Moonmen awards for "Video of the Year," "Best Female" and "Best Pop Video" for "Piece of Me," Jive Records is preparing her latest album, Circus, a follow-up to her critically well received album, Blackout. For her latest effort, Britney has enlisted a stellar group of established producers/writers that include Dr. Luke (who wrote and produced the album's title track, "Circus"), Danja, Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant and Guy Sigsworth (Madonna, Alanis Morissette, Bjork).

Dunno if it's true, but hopefully.

What is your source?
I've seen so many rumors on Brit's new album and these producers are the ones we already thought for Blackout. There's one confirmed song for the new album, the name is Mannequin and it's also the title of the first single/music video. Well, this list of producers would be more than awesome but Britney has seemed to prefer to work with "sufficient" (Alex®) or crappy producers lately... so i doubt this is possible! :(

Alex Martin

Too many people in this forum use the word "sufficient"...... I want the copyright ;D

End of my holidays :(

*Sabine*

*edited the post with the copyright*

Cool to see you back Alex, we missed you!

Adesso, si deve lavorare un po'! :P

*Sabine*

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The source is JIVE!! :D :D
That time, I think it's official guys, Brit and Max again! :D
Look at the article.......ohhh I'm so happy! new single in one week!!!

First Single "Womanizer" Is Slated To Hit Radio On September 22nd

Jive/Zomba recording artist Britney Spears announces her sixth studio album, Circus, set for release December 2nd. The first single from the album is titled "Womanizer" and was produced by the up-and-coming Atlanta production team The Outsyders. The album release date coincides with Spears' birthday.

On the heels of an MTV VMA awards sweep, where Britney walked away with three Moonmen awards for "Video of the Year," "Best Female" and "Best Pop Video" for "Piece of Me," Jive Records is preparing her latest album, Circus, a follow-up to her critically well received album, Blackout. For her latest effort, Britney has enlisted a stellar group of established producers/writers that include Dr. Luke (who wrote and produced the album's title track, "Circus"), Danja, Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant and Guy Sigsworth (Madonna, Alanis Morissette, Bjork).

Britney Spears is one of the top-selling artists of the last decade, and to date, she has sold in excess of 62 million albums worldwide that include Baby One More Time (1999), Oops!...I Did It Again (2000), Britney (2001), In The Zone (2003), and Blackout (2007), eight #1 worldwide singles and four consecutive #1 albums.

The Zomba Label Group consists of record labels Jive, LaFace, Volcano, Verity, GospoCentric and Fo Yo Soul. These labels represent a varied group of artists including Justin Timberlake, R. Kelly, Usher, Tool, Ciara, Chris Brown, Pink, Britney Spears, OutKast, Kirk Franklin, Three Days Grace, 311, Nick Lachey, T-Pain, Byron Cage, Bullet For My Valentine, Buddy Guy, Living Things, Anthony Hamilton, Donnie McClurkin, John P. Kee, Fred Hammond, Hezekiah Walker, Marvin Sapp, Kelly Price, J. Moss and Backstreet Boys.

SOURCE: Jive/Zomba

Raul_esp

:o :o :o BILLBOARD CONFIRMS IT TOOO OMG!!!:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003849852

It is a dream , my biggest dream can come true , I'm veryyy happy ,right now I'm listening oops I didi it again!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ahmed

Thanks God , Britney and Max Martin again, i'm very happy , now i hope he produce many songs on the album .

Feelgoodlies

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG  :o :o :o

Thank God and you Sabine and Raul for the official news, I can't wait, now that I am really excited.

turnaround

Which kind of style can we expect?

I wish we could have seen the moment they first saw each other again.

Exciting, definitely!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Yes, the moemnt they met again must've been so great!

The album will be out in the DEC the 1st in the UK.

Btw thanks Tiiger for reporting us the news, I didn't see your post.

Unexpected

Wow wow wow , this is my happiest dream come true , britney with max again !!!

Khan9898

*Sabine*

Max flew to the states or maybe Dr Luke recorded and Max only did the instru @ the maratone studios. I think britney didn't leave LA at all (or only to go to Vegas). Now she's too 'diva' to go to Sweden and she also has kids, oh well...
Yes, what style can we expect? This is a very good question. Even if it's successful with Pink and Katy Perry, I think the songs are not likely to be very rock. I'd say something like Luke's former work with the Sugababes or Paris Hilton.... or maybe more Max's Darin-ish songs! OMFG, I'm so excited!!!! :D MAX WITH BRITNEY!!!!!!

Rebecca

yay, this is soo exciting!!!
I hope it's more like Max's Darin songs.

another confirmation: from Expressen. Translated:

http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.expressen.se/noje/fredag/1.1301475/sa-ska-britney-bli-storst-igen&usg=ALkJrhiZfM937S_vYl7ZrdRi0QetvkzcdA

Feelgoodlies

Yes Darin-ish would be great, or what they did to Vanessa Hudgens is considered POP actually, but with Britney they need to add that mature flavour to it.