• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I agree. With that team of writers and producers i hope miss roy will win newcomer of the year!!!

emjay

ITS ALIVE

Where is this taken and who is he singing with? Hearing him sing some of his songs live would be so amazing.

turnaround

Wow, never saw this.
I guess it must be a great thing to see him live, as it's so rare also.

It looks, like he sings rock there
And I liked it..

Littlemy

Oh I havn't seen him live, although I really I could have....I am all the way in Los Angeles...I have seen Andreas Carlsson around town a few times as I think he lives atleast part of the time here.

That was a photo from flickr

Linda

^^ Nice photo

Have you ever talked to andreas since you see him lot in LA??

I don't think I would have the guts to approach any of them if I seen them....

Rebecca

wow, that is an awesome photo! I've never seen it

yes, please tell us about seeing Andreas Carlsson?

Littlemy

I saw him from kind of far away, twice, once getting into a Range Rover, and the second time driving the same Range Rover. Both times were in Santa Monica, so I am guessing that is where he lives. Next time I see him I have to talk to him :)  I have heard some other of Max's collegues have moved here to LA, I wonder if Max comes here as well.

Rebecca

wow, that is cool that you have seen him

yes, you should talk to him next time! at least say hi and congratulations for his success or something.

look out for the other songwriters too!

turnaround

Wow exciting!
And yes on their myspace sites they often have SWEDEN/LA as the location, must be a second home for them now.

Well they have the money  :wink:

In the summer Sweden, in the winter, LA, why not!  :shock:  :D
And I liked it..

ANJ600

hi everyone,

did anyone see that pic on TIME magazine with Max and Britney?  It is on page 1 of this forum. 

Does anyone know what year the magazine is from???  Is that magazine real or made up??

thanks

turnaround

Hej, I am quite sure it's real., I will have a look to find more about it.

Must be around when Britney was really big.

Edit: I just found out it was on the cover of "Time Magazine Europe". It was on March 19th 2001.

Can't find anything :(

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi, yes you are right

I can't find it anywhere on the internet, but years ago I printed it and have scanned it in on the Articles section of my site, here's the link:

http://www.maxmartinfansite.com/Time-Top%20of%20the%20Pops.htm

ahmed

i have pics of britney and max martin in the studio i will give u link to them soon