• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Swedish Newspaper today

Its over between Enrique Iglesias and Kournikova, i am singel now and its ok i am a happy free man..Ibeen working on my new album for 3 years now and its the best album i have done so far. Yesterday he was in sweden to talk about his new cd........

3 songs are recorded in sweden, and people remeber what rami said, there gone be a song on  Enrique next cd......

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,1078584,00.html
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Great, I am sure there are some songs by Cheiron, we just don't know the credits for yet.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky

looking forward to hearing the album.

turnaround

I have news  :lol:

I found credits for some new songs and there are the first 2 RAMI tracks confirmed  \:D/

Confirmed Tracks

"Ring My Bell" Kristian Lundin, Enrique Iglesias, Savan Kotecha
"Push"
"Do You Know? (The Ping Pong song)" Sean Garrett, Enrique Iglesias, Brian Kidd, Carlos Paucar
"Somebody's Me" (Kara Dioguardi/John Shanks/Enrique Iglesias)
"On Top Of You"   Eriksen Mikkel, Hermansen Tor Erik, Enrique Iglesias
"Tired Of Being Sorry" Thomas Scott, Enrique Iglesias (Cover by Ringside)
"Miss You"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami
"Wish I Was Your Lover"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami
"Little Girl"
"Stay Here Tonight" Kara Dioguardi, John Shanks, Enrique Iglesias
"Sweet Isabel"
"Don't Forget About Me"
"Dimelo" Spanish version of Do you know
"Alguien Soy Yo" Spanish version of Somebody's me
"Amigo Vulnerable"
"Dimelo (Ralphi Rosario & Craig CJS Remix)"
And I liked it..

Rebecca

That's great news Turnaround!

I'm really pleased there is some Rami and Arnthor there and Kristian Lundin

Though I'm disappointed that there is not a Max Martin confirmed track there yet. In fact I'm really upset about this.

Alex Martin

turnaround

This time I am sure it will be a B-Side on one of the singles
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

That's awesome news! 8)

I listened to the snippets of "Miss You" again from the link posted on page 3 and I have a feeling that lyrically they have been incredibly inspired by "Missing" from Everything But The Girl.
Even the melody sounds alike. Anyone remember? Compare:

E.B.T.G.:
"...and I miss you
like the deserts miss the rain..."

E.I.:
"...oh I miss you
like flowers always miss the rain..."

:roll:

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I have news  :lol:

I found credits for some new songs and there are the first 2 RAMI tracks confirmed  \:D/

"Ring My Bell" Kristian Lundin, Enrique Iglesias, Savan Kotecha
"Miss You"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami
"Wish I Was Your Lover"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami

GREAT News, Maybe not a Max Martin song but boys and girls we have rami, arnthor,kristian and savan, this is yes amazing

turnaround

The guys who like to listen to snippets, here are 30 seconds ones in quite a good quality ;)

http://www.musicload.de/item.ml?releaseid=2417278_2
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

I like the song WISH I WAS YOUR LOVER.....really good song!!!!!

Sonority similar to i got you by nick carter.

Congratulations to Arnthor and Rami for wrote a beautiful song finally without max's help  8)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

ok people i heard " ring my bells" today i must say it´s the best song i´ve heard in many years.....it´s amazing kristian and savan, the sound is so outstanding, the intro...Why can´t Krisitan write/produce more songs....i dont find words.............i love sweden and kristian,savan and enrique    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

andrea

I don't like ring my bells... it seems like everyone has to copy timbaland and timberlake's style...  and i don't like so much rami's songs of this album for the same reason... but I love john shanks and karadioguardi's songs! stay here tonight is simply awesome :wink:

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "andrea"I don't like ring my bells... it seems like everyone has to copy timbaland and timberlake's style...  and i don't like so much rami's songs of this album for the same reason... but I love john shanks and karadioguardi's songs! stay here tonight is simply awesome :wink:

everybody can´t love the same songs, but with ring my bells it´s diffrent , this song must everyone love  :D , the song is amazing over and over again. if you ask me, this is the best Kristian song in many years  :P .......and this is not a timberlake song...

andrea

i think that the production is good, but i don't like the song, i don't like the melody... i prefer the old classic pop style :roll:

what about max's songs on enrique's album?