• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

MAROON 5 and MAX - album OVEREXPOSED single PAYPHONE (Max Martin, Shellback)

Started by Alex Martin, March 26, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on June 10, 2012, 04:53:14 PM
Apparently next single.

Oh cool! :D The included remix at the end of the album surely meant it was going to be sooner or later, but it's a single worthy track for sure.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on June 11, 2012, 04:45:31 PM
All songwriter credits are now at wikipedia

Not quite as much Max involvement in the writing as I expected, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

turnaround

Surely they all have the Max touch :)

Payphone is #1 on itunes Germany now!
And I liked it..

turnaround

How funny.

09 83 02 Precision Tunes Payphone

Payphone has entered the UK Top 10 at #9, but not by Maroon 5 but by Precision Tunes (a cover band/project)

The REAL song is now #1 on itunes and will be #1 next week, but how hilarious, they should have released the real version earlier.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on June 18, 2012, 12:13:02 AM
How funny.

09 83 02 Precision Tunes Payphone

Payphone has entered the UK Top 10 at #9, but not by Maroon 5 but by Precision Tunes (a cover band/project)

The REAL song is now #1 on itunes and will be #1 next week, but how hilarious, they should have released the real version earlier.

Haha , Great!

Joshua

So funny that people would be desperate enough to buy a cover version haha. I saw this last week when it was number 83, but number 9?!? They'd have to play it as part of the radio countdown and everything! ;D

turnaround

I wonder how much money the cover band earned. The royalties go to the writers, so how much does a producer get from 99 pennies?
And I liked it..