• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

But maybe she's got a taste from Wolf Cousins luckily, I've heard that she worked with M&R with Justin and Julia, that'd be an interesting twist on Britney's sound.

EDIT: Did someone notice that in the BBMAs she didn't sing a single Max song? She sung ALL her other hits, that was so weird, even the Luke ones.

Rebecca

Yes, I noticed that Britney didn't sing any Max songs at the BBMA's. I was surprised. I thought at least she would have a few of them.

Thanks J.fco. I love that old footage of Britney, nice to hear her singing live.

turnaround

Britney would probably not even be famous without Cheiron and Max. It's ridiculous to not include a song in any medley.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Britney should work only with Max.

The weirdest Wolf Cousins sound featuring her robotic vocals would be like a dream come true.

A new attempt of Blackout or Femme Fatale, which soundwise still sounds fantastic.
And Britney said sometime in her career she loved weird music.

nanofives

turnaround

Britney talk continues in the section "Other music"
And I liked it..