• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2500th post soon!

Started by turnaround, April 19, 2007, 10:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Yeah, good idea I must keep an eye on that, good idea, he/she might get an special status!  ;D
And I liked it..

ahmed

give him/her a special collection of the best cheiron productions  :D

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on December 25, 2007, 04:51:10 PM
u should award the member who will post the the post #5000  :D

with what??? :)

Alex Martin

With my photo ;D

What a great award 8)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Alex for me you are a toy soldier  ;D
but i like your sense of humour  ;)

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah ok,thank's nicklas ;)

turnaround

We've made the 5000 but noone noticed!  :o

Well done guys, keep posting, the 10000th are the next step!!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on January 20, 2008, 06:04:18 PM
We've made the 5000 but noone noticed!  :o

Well done guys, keep posting, the 10000th are the next step!!

Ohh this is great , I think alot of credit goes to Sabine she's really been an active lately

ahmed

yeah sabine is a treasure, an active and effective member, he / she gave us videos and pics that i have been looking for, thanks so much sabine  :)

Alex Martin

10000 post soon!!!!!!

Well done guys ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on January 21, 2008, 01:08:54 AM
yeah sabine is a treasure, an active and effective member, he / she gave us videos and pics that i have been looking for, thanks so much sabine  :)

HAHA Just saw that message even if it's old and I burst out laughing! Hope you're sure weather I'm a male or female now! :D
By the way, thanks for the treasure thingie!  :-*