web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The track, co-written by Ferras, Sarah Hudson, Big Taste and Trey Campbell, is a fiery pop-rock anthem about not giving two, um, you know, about what people think about him.

Read More: Adam Lambert Doesn't Give 'Two Fux' on New Song: Watch | http://popcrush.com/adam-lambert-two-fux-jimmy-kimmel-new-song/?trackback=tsmclip
Sounds like an inspiration from Lucy and his work from his first album, I don't think it's max either, I place my bet on someone like Axident, Jason Evigan or Monsters and Strangerz.
Doesn't sound like MXM at all.
Mattman & Robin have such a flawless sound, it's incredible.
Studios, Sounds, Vocals and Tech-Talk / Re: Soft Synths VS Real Synthesizers??
« Last post by TheReal on June 24, 2017, 09:48:12 PM »
I just tried to make a point here without being impolite..

As for Phantom9d...You didn't answer my question (Which indeed had everything to do with the OP)..
I take that as you dont know anything what we're talking about here so don't even bother.. I'm attacking you? Lol that's priceless..

Anyhow, yeah if i had more cash on me i'd buy an analogue synth.. although the analog sound emulations are getting very close to hardware quality, it's the fun and practical aspect of having a synth at your reach..
Pebe Sebert made her admission in a joint statement with Dr. Luke, saying she had no "firsthand knowledge of of the events occurring on the night of the alleged rape."

Dr. Luke drops Nashville defamation lawsuit against Kesha's mother.

However, he is asserting claims of defamation against Kesha in New York.
This whole thread is strange to me: a rompler like a Yamaha workstation is completely different then an analog synth like a Juno-60 or a prophet-5/6. One plays back samples, the other has oscilators and filters and what not. One is digital, the other is analog etc
I personally prefer using analog synth rather then vst. Its more fun to play, to program, tweak and I like the tones they give me, but I still use vst for different colors (but using a mouse to program a sound is not as gratifying in my experience)
The album is out today.

The production is tight, but it's weird considering how they sounded before... I expected something less pop and more acoustic.
New Songs / Re: Noah Cyrus - We Are What (Max Martin)
« Last post by melodicmoonlight on June 23, 2017, 07:14:38 AM »
Sounds like a Cher Lloyd song, it's pretty good! They played it in the credits after the movie "Rough Night", just saw it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10