web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Now United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0iXCk5Pt94

RedOne feat. Adelina & Now United - One World (RED SUPA Remix)

Written by Camilo Echeverry, Ricky Montaner, Jesús "DalePlay" Herrera, Jon Leone, Mau Montaner & Rebbeca Marie Gomez aka Becky G.
Produced by Tainy aka Marco Masis, one of J Balvin collaborator.
Well, you should Mariano.
Latin producers are doing amazing stuff at the moment.
I won't deny it, I'm totally aware of how widespread Latin music is right now and the last couple of years, but it's a matter of taste why I don't like it. It just doesn't have appeal for me, it's got a lot to do with the context I grew up with.
Ne-Yo - Nights like these. My favorite Luke's song since 2015 or so. Co-produced with Cirkut and Billboard
New Songs / Re: Bebe Rexha working with Max on her new album
« Last post by j.fco.morales on June 16, 2018, 02:31:39 AM »
She worked with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels.

Who knows who Jussifer is?

A "newcomer", managed by the same people that manages Warren Oak Felder, Nolan Lambroza -Julia Michaels' ex boyfriend- among others.
He placed songs on albums by Superfruit, JoJo and Kelly Clarkson.
Max Martin and friends / Re: Instagram photos of Max
« Last post by j.fco.morales on June 16, 2018, 02:22:55 AM »
With Minister of Swedish Culture Alice Bah Kuhnke

Funny pic hahaha
Yes, she is.
I think she is as generic as it gets, just like Tini Stoessel. But for me it's a blessing because I'm not feeling Spanish music at all, and even more Argentinian pop.

Well, you should Mariano.
Latin producers are doing amazing stuff at the moment.
Catherine Fullop's daughter, isn't she?
Not really feeling the songs... I don't understand why latin pop artists record songs in english...
Yes, she is.
I think she is as generic as it gets, just like Tini Stoessel. But for me it's a blessing because I'm not feeling Spanish music at all, and even more Argentinian pop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10