• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Carter- Burning Up (Falk, Rami, Kotecha) Album: I'm Taking off

Started by Khan9898, December 15, 2010, 07:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

turnaround

Does anyone have a tracklisting of the album with credits?
Where will it be released? Are there snippets out there?
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Hey guys , the album has leaked , it's an amazing Pop-Dance record , I would like too to know the credits!

My favourites are ''Burning up'' , ''Not the other guy'' , ''Falling in love again'' and ''I'm taking off''.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i think it´s already out, anyone who know where to find it? buy it? download it? i really hate that u can´t download from other I-tunes then swedish..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

I think it might only be released in Japan? Amazon are selling it as an import from Japan anyway, released February 8.

Burning Up is great.