• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I want it that way - Alternate version

Started by turnaround, April 23, 2007, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

FANTASTIC!!!!!! I prefer the no goodbye versionin stead the original I Want It That Way.

Unexpected

does anybody have the Mp3 version of this please PM me ??

Unexpected

I think the yrics of this verion is so much better , oh god how I missed that ???

Feelgoodlies

For me I think the lyrics to the songs are so Childish,and the tunes are bad.

Thank god they released I Want It That Way instead.

Rebecca

I think the lyrics to this version are a bit corny - but still the song sounds fantastic

I have the song, can't remember where I got it, maybe a BSB site. Hopefully I can send it okay. I will PM you Unexpected. If anyone else wants it let me know.

Unexpected

ooh thanx for the generous , I really think the original song is PERFECT , but this Demo is not bad at all , I liked it

*Sabine*

I have this song but with the additional beat (and it's very pissing). Does it exist without and how is it on that unmastered cd? This is interesting, where and when did you get it? I didn't think they would release 2 different songs on a same album, mostly when they're huge hits like that! :o

And by the way, I prefer the final lyrics too! Abstract lyrics are better and the sentences sound better! Anyways, it's such a classic that i guess it's more habit than anything else! lol

If someone has that version without the beat, please send! :D