• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Veronicas "have no intention of working with him ag

Started by hits, April 30, 2007, 07:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: "nicky26"

OK so you say that Rami lie to me.....He said exactly this "going to work with Veronicas"

Has Rami told you that he is working with The Veronicas?

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"No Reb, don't shut up. It's so interesting to hear people's opinions.

And it's nice to hear different views.

Oh and great the audience enjoyed this Pink song especially!  :D

Thanks, I love to read everyone's opinions too, it's all very interesting to me.

Oh, yes, U + Ur Hand and Who Knew - I'm not lying, everyone sang along. Cuz I Can also got a great response but then it's the first song so everyone was excited to see Pink on stage. I'm going again with a friend and can't wait.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"

OK so you say that Rami lie to me.....He said exactly this "going to work with Veronicas"

Has Rami told you that he is working with The Veronicas?

Yes i asked about all this and he said "going to work with veronicas" He was really nice told me about Kelly that she dosen´t want to work with them anymore, and that shane wards"out soon" album almost every song are from our heroes and also lesley roys album....So i cant belive why he should lie about the Veronicas... :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

YAY YAY YAY about the Shayne Ward album
And lesley too of course  :smt060
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"YAY YAY YAY about the Shayne Ward album

that sounds great

Rebecca

well, that is fantastic. Rami sounds nice. I can't wait for Shayne Ward, Lesley's album and it will be interesting if he works with Veronicas too.

turnaround

Quote from: "turnaround"YAY YAY YAY about the Shayne Ward album

ok sorry no more words from me :roll:
Sorry, what do you mean? ?

:|
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "hits"I dont want a music industry where a producer takes one song, makes 2 (almost 3, with the Megan "Tap That" song) singles out of it, gets paid a shitload of cash for it, and everyone pretends like its the most normal thing in the world.
(Agreeing with you I have to say:) Unfortunately it is the most normal thing in the world nowadays in music bizz.

Look at Jörgen's Idol songs! :-X
He basically released the same song 50x for every idol. *lol*

turnaround

Hehe, and that's exactly what I love so much.  :lol:
And he never bores me with it.

So basically every Idol had to complain that his song gets re-used. But as all of them have just national success the probably don't know.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

All in all I think it's pretty easy to break through & get a massive hit with the help of a successful songwriter (no matter if it's Max or anyone else) and then say "Oh he's shit and we were forced to work with him, we would have never if it would have been our decision."

Well, if they wouldn't have been "forced" to then their music career would still happen in their own living room, playing PLAYSTATION 2 "Singstar". *LMAO*

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"All in all I think it's pretty easy to break through & get a massive hit with the help of a successful songwriter (no matter if it's Max or anyone else) and then say "Oh he's shit and we were forced to work with him, we would have never if it would have been our decision."

Well, if they wouldn't have been "forced" to then their music career would still happen in their own living room, playing PLAYSTATION 2 "Singstar". *LMAO*

:) so right so right :) , but i dont like Playstation 2, love nintendo Wii

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "nicky26"...i dont like Playstation 2, love nintendo Wii
Same here, I'm a huge Nintendo-Fan (I identify myself with Wario *LMAO*) and I think PS2 STINKS!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
*edited*

I just realised this posting doesn't really belong here, so I moved it to a new thread in the "Off-topic" forum. Please check here for the rest of it:

==> NINTENDO Gaming-Consoles (ANTI-PlayStation-thread)

turnaround

I just split this topic in two..

There is now a Guy Sebastian topic in the other-music section, as I think he there is maybe some discussion about him and so it deserves its own thread.  :wink:

http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/viewtopic.php?t=119
And I liked it..

CHB

*Sabine*

Their loss! And you can hear it on the new album, which is very very average!
If nobody wanna work with you anyone, MAX, i'm heeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOL
No seriously, I understand some recording companies got mad at that plagiarism story of Pink and The Veronicas...and Tap That! lol
They legitimately fear their artists' credit may be affected....

And Rebecca, what were you talking about? I didn't know The Veronicas had written a song with Andreas.... Can you tell me more? Where/when did you read this?