• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Boney M, Milli Vanilli, Frank Farian?

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 28, 2007, 06:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Nelson

Hey everyone! Just wondering what you guys think of groups like Boney M and so on? :)

Linda

yea I love that song "You know its true" by Millie Vanilli :)

Rebecca

wow, I can barely remember Milli Vanilli - only Blame It On The Rain - I was never a fan, but sad that one of them died.

as for Boney M, I'm sure I know heaps of the songs, but cannot remember one of them. Can you name some songs?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"as for Boney M, I'm sure I know heaps of the songs, but cannot remember one of them. Can you name some songs?
BROWN GIRL IN THE RING, SHAAAALALALAALAAAAAA!  8)

*LOL*

Then, uhmm...
MA-MA-MA-MA---MA BAKER

Damn, I bought the Best Of last month but it's one of those that I only bought cause it was cheap. I skipped through only once. :oops:

princessofegypt