• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha - "Wherever You Are"

Started by AdamKhan, November 25, 2012, 06:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamKhan

Ke$ha - "Wherever You Are" 

(Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Max Martin)

The intro synth line is just sooo GOOD! i feel weird listening to this song in a good way.

I wonder what part max played in the creation of this song. I know that CirKut does most of the synth programming and Dr luke does guitars parts (starts off writing songs with just a guitar riff/part...) I think Max Martin killed it will the melody like he always does Lol. But this song is sick. Gives me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmMk3BYBC4

What do you guys think of this?

RuHa

Really loving it as well! Already heard the album and overall it's pretty decent.. Supernatural however disappoints me, was expecting something, less experimenting.. Crazy Kids is nice though  :)

Raul_esp

What a perfect track!! , perfect intro and perfect chorus.

Dominik

Wow, I love this song so much. All the melodies are perfect and such a great mood.
Lets hope for this becoming a single.

Chris Kleiner

I love this Song!!! Its one of the best on the Album!!