• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Becky has a lot of star potential, and she's really pretty too. She will succeed.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on April 18, 2014, 11:00:22 AM
New Becky G song preview:

http://instagram.com/p/m6xXzYTEva/

Sounds amazing so far!

sounds hot! love the chord progression. wonder who is producing. looks like Luke sitting on the couch.

it's called "Shower" and premiered on radio last night. this is all i could find for the song http://www.shazam.com/discover/track/114703843

no download yet :/

j.fco.morales

Could this be the first single off her album?

I had high hopes, but her EP was such a disappointment...

B Steady

I don't get tired of these 15 seconds

it sounds so amazing, really blows me away!
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

she supposedly releasing it to iTunes this week...i hope so. been waiting to hear the full song

georg_e

Even from the bad radio rip I can hear this is "Umbrella" for kids who were 6 when "Umbrella" came out...........

nznexus

Quote from: georg_e on April 22, 2014, 03:40:10 AM
         Even from the bad radio rip I can hear this is "Umbrella" for kids who were 6 when "Umbrella" came out...........

HAHAHHAAHHA!!!!

how original
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

uberweiss

This is gorgeous! "La da dee la da da la da daaaaa". The violins and flutes! The cute choir chants! Such a beautiful, melancholic feel!

B Steady

I can't believe the chorus is the chorus. Sounds so like a pre chorus :/

So this song has two pre choruses for me and that way it sounds pretty boring :(
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Interesting:

QuoteThe Dr. Luke protégé has ready a brand new single entitled 'Shower'. The single was co-written by herself and was written and produced by Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 24, 2014, 07:23:59 PM
Interesting:

"The Dr. Luke protégé has ready a brand new single entitled 'Shower'. The single was co-written by herself and was written and produced by Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco."

did you forget the interesting part? ???
Vila i frid Dag