• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pictures of Dr lukes studio

Started by nznexus, July 24, 2013, 04:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

turnaround

It must be so intimidating being in such a studio.
And I liked it..

J_A24

Anybody knows what is the model of the acoustic guitars on the Becky G video? They look like Martins.

Joshua

Quote from: J_A24 on August 09, 2013, 09:01:04 PM
Anybody knows what is the model of the acoustic guitars on the Becky G video? They look like Martins.

I have no idea based on the tiny part you see in the video, but I thought I'd chime in to say that I've read Max uses Martins, so I wouldn't be surprised if Luke does the same.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on August 10, 2013, 11:04:09 AM
I have no idea based on the tiny part you see in the video, but I thought I'd chime in to say that I've read Max uses Martins, so I wouldn't be surprised if Luke does the same.

I'd rather assume if Max uses Martins, Lukasz uses Gottwalds :D
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on August 10, 2013, 01:09:27 PM
I'd rather assume if Max uses Martins, Lukasz uses Gottwalds :D

lol'd, good one. But yeah apparently those are Martins from the 00 series. Quite expensive too.

I really like the processing on Luke's acoustic guitars lately (Die Young, Crazy Kids, Fall Down).