• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is RAINBOWCHILD?????

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 05, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

wE MISS YOU....anyone knew about rainbowchild
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Hey nicky.
Sadly he wanted to leave the forum and asked us to delete his account!

But he reads here still.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Hey nicky.
Sadly he wanted to leave the forum and asked us to delete his account!

But he reads here still.

Why?? i cant find any resons to that...

Rebecca

Yeah, I really don't know exactly. I tried to convince him to stay, but he insisted that I delete his account.

If you want to contact him Niklas (or anyone else), let me know and I'll send him an email and ask him if I can give you his email.

I haven't heard from him in a while either - Hi Jules if you're reading this!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"Yeah, I really don't know exactly. I tried to convince him to stay, but he insisted that I delete his account.

If you want to contact him Niklas (or anyone else), let me know and I'll send him an email and ask him if I can give you his email.

I haven't heard from him in a while either - Hi Jules if you're reading this!

ok...yes hi Jules what are you doing playing WII all the time  :lol:
and you tell your friend Wario i hate him........ :twisted:

Linda

awh... We'll miss you Jules!  :D

Tommy Nelson

Hey everyone! I've also been wondering what ever happened to "Rainbow Child"... If you ask me, I think "Rainbow" was someone other than who he said he was, someone in disguise perhaps??? Maybe Max Martin himself or Denniz's son??? I was reading all of his old post's and if you look at how he replyed to certain subject's it does seem strange. Maybe I'm wrong and reading in to it too much. However, maybe someone like Max could just be wanting to see what people are saying about him? I guess we'll never know... Just check out how "Rainbow" replyed to subject's about Max Martin and put yourself in Max's shoes and think how he might respond if it were him. Then all of a sudden he's gone! Plus, he asked for his account to be deleted? Also, Max has NO myspace??? but "Rainbow" does, and he's friend's with all the Cheiron guys? In fact he's one of Andreas Carlsson's "top" friend's next to Kristian. I don't think Andreas would have some crazy fan as a "top" friend on his myspace. And you know how Martin is, he doesn't wan't anything to do with random people contacting him and so on. So maybe he created a disguise? anythings possible :?:

turnaround

Hey Tommy, this sounds very plausible but I can confirm that he wasn't a songwriter, but a user from Germany I had MSN and email contact.

He had some problems with this forums, and didn't want to keep this account..

I wish he would have stayed but we couldn't convince him!

But maybe he joins one day again, I'd welcome him anytime!
And I liked it..

Tommy Nelson

:D Hey Turnaround! I guess it wasn't anyone other than who he said he was... It just seemed a little strange how he responded to certain subject's about Max and so on. Then he disappeared! Just thought it was strange...

turnaround

He he was really strange in some ways  :shock:
Some reactions really unpredictable!
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson"Hey everyone! I've also been wondering what ever happened to "Rainbow Child"... If you ask me, I think "Rainbow" was someone other than who he said he was, someone in disguise perhaps??? Maybe Max Martin himself or Denniz's son??? I was reading all of his old post's and if you look at how he replyed to certain subject's it does seem strange. Maybe I'm wrong and reading in to it too much. However, maybe someone like Max could just be wanting to see what people are saying about him? I guess we'll never know... Just check out how "Rainbow" replyed to subject's about Max Martin and put yourself in Max's shoes and think how he might respond if it were him. Then all of a sudden he's gone! Plus, he asked for his account to be deleted? Also, Max has NO myspace??? but "Rainbow" does, and he's friend's with all the Cheiron guys? In fact he's one of Andreas Carlsson's "top" friend's next to Kristian. I don't think Andreas would have some crazy fan as a "top" friend on his myspace. And you know how Martin is, he doesn't wan't anything to do with random people contacting him and so on. So maybe he created a disguise? anythings possible :?:

lol.. thats creepy...
and I did notice about him being friends with the cheiron people.... I was like "how the hell did he get on their top friends"

turnaround

He just created a myspace with the name Cheiron-music, with their logo and added them.

It's nothing official, but somehow the writers like having the account as their friends.

He was in contact with the writers and he is building a website about Cheiron.

There were plans that this forum would become also a part of his site but I don't think this will happen!

But I guess some of the songwriters have been here on the board, at least we had quite a few visitors from Stockholm :)

Google finds us also often on the first site, and I spread the link on myspace!

Hope this will continue to grow, and we get more songs to get the banter and news going!!
And I liked it..

Tommy Nelson

Hey Linda! I agree, that's what I was wondering. It just didn't add up to me...

Linda

Quote from: "turnaround"He just created a myspace with the name Cheiron-music, with their logo and added them.

It's nothing official, but somehow the writers like having the account as their friends.

That makes sense....

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

we all know what he doing.....playing WII and building the best cheiron site of the internet........so rainbow....we miss you here