• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is RAINBOWCHILD?????

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 05, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

If you read this, come back!

We can't wait until your site is online, will be great, no doubt!!
And I liked it..

malcolm hogg

I think he is at home right now, making me a Cd of all of the instumental versions of songs that i begged him for!!! Perhaps he is MAX! I pretty much told him to name his price for copies of all of his instrumental versions, and he still couldn't be persuaded. MAX certainly doesn't need the money, RAINBOW CHILD didn't need the money, could be the same guy!!!!!!!
I didn't have anythin g that he wanted to trade with me!
Hey RAINBOW CHILD, if i come to the studio next to SLUSSEN again in September, if i ring the bell, will i get inside?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

P.S. I think it probably isn't him, he asked me if i could help him find a few really old/rare cheiron things, and icouldn't. Reckon if he was MAX that he would have them right there! Plus, no disrespect intended, but the audio that breaks out when his site loads up is really lame, MAX wouldn't let that happen!!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

princessofegypt

He was rude. Bragging about all the audios he has then not being willing to share? Plus he acted like he was PMSing all the time & seemed emotionally unstable. Good riddance.

malcolm hogg

Princess....................... a guy with PMS!!!! What a great concept for a song! :lol:

Yeah, i thought all of that. Why kind of rub peoples noses constantly refering to the instrumentals that he had, and i am (still) so desperate to get a hold of.. Kinda like ' heres all of my toys..... you aint playing with them'!!!!

But give him his due, he does have a great knowledge of Cheiron and related stuff, and i guess this is what the forum is all about. Perhaps he just doesn't like differing opinions.

Can anyone else help me out with instrumentals by the way?!?!?!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

I only just read the last few posts. very funny re your theories re Rainbow Child being Max or the songwriters.

I don't think he is Max. His name is Julian (remember he called himself Jules) and a big Cheiron fan, he is the Julian from Germany on my site that I have mentioned quite a few times as he has found information for me. Thanks Jules!

I'm looking forward to his Cheiron site as well.

Malcolm I'm sorry he hasn't given you any of his instrumental versions. He was quite generous with me, sending me a few rare tracks. I'm sure it's nothing personal, perhaps he wants to share the music on his site?
Sorry, I can't help you with instrumentals Malcolm, he never sent me them, I don't have any either.

turnaround

I can also confirm that he is not a songwriter.

He is just a Cheiron fan  :wink:
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"

Can anyone else help me out with instrumentals by the way?!?!?!

What kind of instrumentals are you looking for Malcolm??

turnaround

Welcome back! It's been a while!! :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 02, 2007, 02:48:49 AM
Quote from: nicky26 on August 15, 2007, 09:52:09 PM
we all know what he doing.....playing WII and building the best cheiron site of the internet........so rainbow....we miss you here

I doubt that Nicky, as far as I know he doesn't have a WII console...  ;)

welcome back, buy a wii and play mario strikes back, really cool game. Nice to see you here again
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Oh my God RAINBOWCHILD is back again ;D

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

welcome back!!!!!

hope you stay this time! :P

turnaround

You're welcome to stay forever!  :)
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..