• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Visting Cheiron in 1999

Started by danielreimann, August 17, 2007, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielreimann

I just wanted to tell you about my visit at Cherion Studios (Kungsholmen, Stockholm) in june 1999. It was monday and I was in Stockholm to visit my brother who lived there (he worked at NRJ Radio station as music producer).
Before I entered the studio with my friend I bought a "...Baby One More Time"-single at Åhlens across the street, just so they could sign it.
I met the two producers Max Martin and Kristian Lundin and they signed my single and now I have it framed on the wall at home.
It was very nice to meet them and I think even Per Magnusson and David Kruger were there too. They had all record-covers on the wall from the record-companies.

Picture of the studio: http://ep2.dyndns.org/nsa/cheiron/cheironstudios.jpg

Picture of the autograph: http://ep2.dyndns.org/nsa/cheiron/spearsauto.gif

turnaround

Oh my god!

Welcome to the forum daniel!

What an exciting memory, and very nice picture from the studio and the autograph.

I guess it was a lifetime experience, did you imagine them to be exactly like this?

Enjoy your stay here!
And I liked it..

Linda

Wow... that is soo cool!!

i'm so jealous... lol

welcome to the forum!! :D

danielreimann

Thx!! Nice with such forum.
It was a very good day in my life. See and listen the equipment and hear the famous drums. Kristian Lundin talked about Tearin Up My Heart and he wondered if the drums were too slow :)

Quote from: "turnaround"Oh my god!

Welcome to the forum daniel!

What an exciting memory, and very nice picture from the studio and the autograph.

I guess it was a lifetime experience, did you imagine them to be exactly like this?

Enjoy your stay here!

danielreimann

Yes U should if u are a true fan :)

I will always show my friends where the studio is located!

/Daniel

Quote from: "Linda"Wow... that is soo cool!!

i'm so jealous... lol

welcome to the forum!! :D

Linda

thats good :)

so how did you get into the studio ?

Did you just walk in and ask to meet them or did you know someone who worked in there...?

danielreimann

Hi Linda!

I had a friend who made their homepage and he was going to the studio to fix more material. :)

/Daniel

Quote from: "Linda"thats good :)

so how did you get into the studio ?

Did you just walk in and ask to meet them or did you know someone who worked in there...?

Rebecca

Hi Daniel! glad to see you here, welcome to the forum!

It is so exciting to you hear your story of visiting Cheiron. Were Max and Kristian happy to sign an autograph? were they friendly?
Did you listen to any songs when you were there?

Rebecca

*Sabine*

How lucky you are!!! I would have loved to go inside and meet them! Unfortunately, I went to Shm in 2004...Cheiron had closed so no Max. However, I had a crazy meeting with a guy coming out the Location (must have been a sound engineer or smth), he told me his name but with the Swedish accent, I coudln't make it to understand! lol ....3 weeks after, I received a lil note from Max and an autograph from him and fellow Rami! I'll make a thread soon with the autograph and the whole story! :)

Danielreimann's pictures have gone offline...and the user seems to be inactive... Turnaround, if you still have the pics, could you repost them please? I'd love to see the inside of the studio and his autograph too... Thanks :D

Rebecca

Sabine, that's fantastic that you chatted to someone coming out of The Location and then got a note from Max and Rami! was it just their autographs or did Max or Rami write anything?

turnaround

Sadly I don't have the pictures, I hope daniel comes back one day.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

I'll make a new thread with the whole history soon but to sum up quickly, Max sent me a note with his signature and made Rami sign too. He wished me luck in life or smth like that. it was very quick you know but I found it so sweet that he bothers and uses an envelope and a very nice stamp just for me!!! loool

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 20, 2008, 11:50:50 AM
I'll make a new thread with the whole history soon but to sum up quickly, Max sent me a note with his signature and made Rami sign too. He wished me luck in life or smth like that. it was very quick you know but I found it so sweet that he bothers and uses an envelope and a very nice stamp just for me!!! loool

that's so sweet I would love to meet max someday

Feelgoodlies

Wow great....acyually if I met Max The first thing I will tell him before even Hiii he should do POP music again!!

and then chat :)

hey anyone knows why Cherion closed???..althought they were at the very peak of their success?????

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 21, 2008, 01:56:11 PM
Wow great....acyually if I met Max The first thing I will tell him before even Hiii he should do POP music again!!

and then chat :)

hey anyone knows why Cherion closed???..althought they were at the very peak of their success?????

Yes , Me and Feelgoodlies have always wondered why??