• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

britney spears "gimme more" new single

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", August 31, 2007, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

What do you think???

i dont like it, sorry britney you have to go to sweden or L.A and work with your friends from 1998 the ex cheiron crew....You need at hit like baby one more time, i know that max and rami can do it again....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

It's not as bad as expected but of course if you expect a pop-comeback it's pretty disappointing.

In the genre itself it's quite well produced and catchy I guess.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

:D  ha yess I Love !!!!!!!!!

that's the kind of music that I Write! lol

Linda

I don't care what anyone says... I love it!!!

:D

PG

I'm really underwhelmed with it, to be honest, but practically everyone else seems to love it, so maybe it's a grower?  I'm glad other people love it, though, because a lot of people have been waiting a long time for her to come back.

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

Quote from: "PG"a lot of people have been waiting a long time for her to come back.

I'm one of those people!

Rebecca

I have only listened to it all the way through because it's Britney. It's okay, but it's forgettable to me.

I want it to be successful only because I'm still a fan of Britney.

ITS ALIVE

Sorry Britney, this single is rubbish. Needs some "Swedish flavour" as Max would say.

Feelgoodlies

Britney is arousing- the- sexual -desire singer...I mean what is it with those whispers and hushing her voice

Pop princess brought POP out and is killing it now

turnaround

The single entered at #3 in the Swedish charts.  :shock:
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on September 06, 2007, 04:32:22 PM
The single entered at #3 in the Swedish charts.  :shock:

why are you shocked? lol
I really like the song... :)
I hope it goes to number one! :P

turnaround

Oh the olds smliles don't work, maybe I restore them.

I am shocked because "Gimme more" wasn't even available at the big online stores like "I-TUNES" etc, but still managed to make it through the few shops who had it to make it to #3.

Pretty amazing, she's back.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

It's a dirty song, I keep doing strange dance-routines when I listen to it.  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable