• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

britney spears "gimme more" new single

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", August 31, 2007, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: Tiiger on September 06, 2007, 09:27:21 PM
It's a dirty song, I keep doing strange dance-routines when I listen to it.  :o

haha  :D

ahmed

i used to like britney music and i always enjoy her music especially with max martin,she is my favorite female singer ,but i don't like the song at all and its dissapointing for the long awaited comeback ,it is even a sleepy song don't have spirit and exciting way she used to present .

ahmed

and i still believe britney needs max martin for any genere she will do

ahmed

what do u think about her vma performance for that song,?

Linda

I thought it was great... :D

I honestly didn't like what she was wearing.. but after having 2 children.. why shouldn't she wear that oufit and show off to the world .. a body people would die for...

the only reason people are saying it was disappointment is because there was huge publicity for it...
we were told it was going to be the biggest thing.. with magic and mirrors and stuff..
and when we didn't get that.. most of the world was like wtf.. is that it?

It could of been better..
and I love the song.. Its not one of her best.. but the chorus is great and catchy to me....

Linda

Quote from: ahmed on September 08, 2007, 09:30:39 PM
and i still believe britney needs max martin for any genere she will do

Yea I loved her when she did stuff with Max.
I remember praying for him to be on the IN THE ZONE album and I was really disappointed when he wasn't...

what can you do.. things change...

PG

Quote from: PG on August 31, 2007, 09:56:29 PM
I'm really underwhelmed with it, to be honest

Quoting myself, but I have to completely take that back--I LOVE it now!  ;)

Tiiger

It annoys me that everyone says she's FAT? I think she looks great!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on September 11, 2007, 11:51:04 PM
It annoys me that everyone says she's FAT? I think she looks great!

I totally agree! she looked really good, really pretty.

ahmed

hey,what do u think of gimme more video,its really bad and boring,i'm not talikng about whether she is fat or not,i'm talking about the video itself,it is almost on one set and u can't see her clearly,even her fans don't like the video,could that mean that britney career really going to be over soon??!!

she used to enjoy performing on stage and in her videos and as u can see she didn't do very well at vma or in the video,i think she has no appetite for sining or dancing,what a sad and horrible end!!!

Linda

Ha! Her career is not going to end because of the video. I agree its not great

but the song is hugeee....
and the album is gonna be huge!

Prime

Maybe you should see the whole thing from a little more objective side Ahmed. I also think Max did some amazing songs with her but the only thing you do is to bash E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in this forum that is not from him. "Gimme more" is after "Baby one more time" Britney's second biggest hit in the US and Number 1 in several countries, so I think it's a little lame to say her career is over...

ahmed

Quote from: Prime on October 09, 2007, 10:04:14 PM
Maybe you should see the whole thing from a little more objective side Ahmed. I also think Max did some amazing songs with her but the only thing you do is to bash E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in this forum that is not from him. "Gimme more" is after "Baby one more time" Britney's second biggest hit in the US and Number 1 in several countries, so I think it's a little lame to say her career is over...

first of all britney is my favorite singer and female entertainer and will always be,but i'm not blind thogh,''baby one more time'' is a huge hit,and it almost created britney's name and made her one of the biggest superstars in the music industry.
almost max songs with britney made her the star who she is now,cuz he worked on three of her albums,and he is the producer on britney's career that worked on many songs for her,max and rami worked on almost 15 songs for britney,and if we will also count the songs of the other members of ex-cheiron producers and max songs for britney the number will be very huge for her.
so what helped britney to be what she is today is her songs with max and ex-cheiron producers and songwriters.
but what made "gimme more" a huge hit is britney's big name that was made by her old songs, and her fans who wanted to listen to anything from her after all the drama that she has been through recently,and maybe her fans showing their support for her.

P.S: Britney also did many good songs without max

malcolm hogg

She could have released a hip hop version of "Country Roads" and it would have charted!!!

LOL - I think you are totally right!

I'd prefer her to do a trance version of 'Ring of Fire' though!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Linda

lol... country roads and ring of fire... :D