• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

britney spears "gimme more" new single

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", August 31, 2007, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

Hows about an indie version of 'Last Resort' by the eagles?!??!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

ahmed

according to billboard.com

Eagles new album ''Long Road Out of Eden''  debut at #1

Britney Spears ''Blackout'' debut at #2

Linda

^ there is some controversy going on with Billboard at the mo'...

I don't know its all weird....

Alex Martin

Tiiger

It's not her worst. In the Zone was far worse.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

yeah ''blackout'' is her worst album

i didn't like ''in the zone'', but it had few good songs like (Everytime,Shadow and Brave New Girl)

''blackout'' is only dance and almost going in one musical style no variety in it.

Rebecca

I'm only listening to it for the second time now.

I think it is her worst album, I don't mind it but I don't think I'll ever be hanging out to listen to it much.

Heaven on Earth is my favourite song so far.

Linda

I agree its not her best album

The oops album was by far the best....

maxmartin'sfan

her best album is "britney" for me ... and "Baby one more time"..

in "oops " all the songs use the same sound  ??? ??? ..

Linda

^ yea I know what you mean

I liked that though :P

Alex Martin

I agree with linda....Ooops is my fav. brit's album.

I love lucky,stronger and where are you now,fantastic love song. ::)

Linda

*Sabine*

About Brit's worst album, i definitely think it's In the zone! I was actually surprised at Blackout, i think it has some very good songs, especially Danja's ones, which sound a lot like Timbaland's. Bt the way, Timbaland is my favourite non Swedish producer right now.
I think Gimme more is very catchy, though a bit repetitive in the chorus, but still a very powerful songs with great vibes. Then, Break the ice is my favourite from the album, the pont is awesome. Next come get naked and oh oh baby, the most bubblegum from the album. I'm surprised you guys here don't like the album better.

Concerning my Brit's favourite album, I'd say one of the 2 first ones, I couldn't make up my mind.... Maybe more the 2nd one, cause the "filler songs" like e-mail my heart, soda pop or the beat goes on are REALLY annoying on BOMT! lol
Cheiron tracks are just as good on both albums!!!