• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

StringWheel pad?

Started by crushroller, February 02, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: crushroller on February 05, 2014, 12:04:25 PM
It really is a beautiful pad it fits beautifully into the mix and has lovely movement. I haven't done the looping but I will post an .nki for it when it's done for anyone who wants the instrument

Here it is in a mix: https://soundcloud.com/robertdeanmusic/stringwheel/s-2JzrP

Cool , Very Cheiron. :P

SteveZack

Drums sound awesome, very fat.

Oroz

Yeah! Drums sounds awesome!

Andreasl1984

can someone please upload it again? I've been P.M every guy in this thread, no one seems active, anyone else got it!? :'(
I grew up with this sound, i LOVE this sound, i've been looking for it for sooooo long.

BennyJ

Andreasl1984

Tano87

Is it still the sample or the whole kontact thing?

Andreasl1984

I made one, but it's not looping, so you have to have a tempo of 120 or higher to use it.
Which is kinda sad, because if you try to loop it, it will be kinda impossible, all tones have to be cut exactly the same, since the patch has this vibrato effect, so really it should have been re-sampled by BennyJ in a really slow tempo like 90bpm, slowest cheiron track i can think of in my head is Robyn - Show me love, that's 91bpm. Pretty much all Cheiron tracks are slower then 120 making it impossible to use the pad for anything but modern tracks, which of course isn't wrong, but if you really want that retro 90's sound, this has to be resampled with a slower tempo, so one doesnt need to bother about the looping, since it's pointless for a patch like this (with vibrato that needs to be cut exactly, would take aaaaaages to do, if it's even possible at all! without some advanced cutting analyzing program that can sense the vibrations and cut it exacltly where it starts to vibrate and end, etcs, you get the point!).

Anyways P.M for the kontakt library as it is now, i'll do another one if BennyJ does a re-sample :)

Tano87

Quote from: Andreasl1984 on December 20, 2015, 08:54:11 PM
I made one, but it's not looping, so you have to have a tempo of 120 or higher to use it.
Which is kinda sad, because if you try to loop it, it will be kinda impossible, all tones have to be cut exactly the same, since the patch has this vibrato effect, so really it should have been re-sampled by BennyJ in a really slow tempo like 90bpm, slowest cheiron track i can think of in my head is Robyn - Show me love, that's 91bpm. Pretty much all Cheiron tracks are slower then 120 making it impossible to use the pad for anything but modern tracks, which of course isn't wrong, but if you really want that retro 90's sound, this has to be resampled with a slower tempo, so one doesnt need to bother about the looping, since it's pointless for a patch like this (with vibrato that needs to be cut exactly, would take aaaaaages to do, if it's even possible at all! without some advanced cutting analyzing program that can sense the vibrations and cut it exacltly where it starts to vibrate and end, etcs, you get the point!).

Anyways P.M for the kontakt library as it is now, i'll do another one if BennyJ does a re-sample :)

Wow thanks a lot. Waiting for a PM :)

drifttothecentre

does anyone still have this, all links are dead

Tano87

I have it but there's nothing u can do. They go offtime with vibrato. I was looking for a kontakt file but no one posted it

Tano87

No one have found a way to sample or have found a sample of this dams sound? :'( can't find it anywhere :'(

j.fco.morales

Try with the Roland XV5050 vst.

Tano87

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 21, 2020, 03:21:40 AM
Try with the Roland XV5050 vst.

Actually only 5080 is available on VST but I have 3 stems with that pad and it is called Vintage Keys.

Snipes3000

I did some more research on preset 15 of vintage keys plus. You can read it here: http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=3811.msg49800#msg49800
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?