web counter
The Day I Thought Max Martin Would Never Make Music Again

Author Topic: The Day I Thought Max Martin Would Never Make Music Again  (Read 1022 times)

Offline gm33

• Brand New
  • A Swiftie
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: I Knew You Were Trouble., Cinderella, What The Hell, I Wanna Go, Quitter
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
The Day I Thought Max Martin Would Never Make Music Again
« on: February 04, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »
I used to visit cheiron.se a couple of times per day back in the 90s. I was obsessed with the writing and production credits. And pre-YouTube days, it was very hard to find non-mainstream Cheiron music, especially being the US, so I would stare at the titles only wondering what these awesome songs might sound like.

And then in August of 2000 I saw this message on their homepage. I was horrified. Scared. Depressed. Before I knew what everyone's post-Cheiron plans were, the worst fears crossed my mind: were they all retiring? were some of them never going to make music again? what will be the future of pop music be?

Thankfully Maratone, A Side, TheLocation, Planet Six, Meriola, Kinglet Studios, Lighthouse, etc. were formed, but of of course as we know, it will never be the same:

https://web.archive.org/web/20001005195819/http://www.cheiron.se/
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Offline nznexus

• The Real Thing
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: i knew u were trouble
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
Re: The Day I Thought Max Martin Would Never Make Music Again
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
i feel you  ;)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.