• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recycling!

Started by Tiiger, September 17, 2007, 09:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

If you'd let another singer/group recycle a song from Cheiron (or the Location, Maratone etc.) that didn't get the success it deserved with the original artist, which song and artist would you then choose?  :D
Did I make myself clear? I didn't know how to put it.

My choice would be "I Got You" by Nick Carter. It is a WONDERFUL song, one of the very best Max ever wrote. But Nick's solo career wasn't very successful unfortunately.
I'd love if the Backstreet Boys re-recorded it or some other rockish male singer.

What's your choice? And what did you think of mine?  :P
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I love this idea.

I Got You is great song, should have been a hit.

I almost don't where to start, there are too many.

To start I would choose Missing You Crazy by Jessica Folcker

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

this is hard but if you ask me

climbing the walls bsb
only a woman like you michael bolton
coulda woulda shoulda celine dion
love is all we need celine dion
don´t wane lose you bsb

these should be smash hits around the world...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

that "I got you" song should of been really big.....

one of my faves!

Alex Martin

I got you is a wonderful song.....For me with SIBERIA the best max's song!!!!!!

ANJ600

i was actually listening to "I GOT YOU" today several times, it's so funny that I ran into this post...

Anyway, yes, I like that song a lot and I believe, that if it was on BSB's NEVER GONE album, it would have been a HUGE hit.  Maybe the song would need a little re-structuring to fit all the guys' voices but Max would easily pull it off.  But that song really should have been for BSB...

Nick Carter sang it well, but don't forget, that he was involved in some DUI situation at the time so there was no good publicity around his solo album, so none of the songs really got any proper attention and never became "hit songs" on the charts.  What a waste of Max's and Rami's amazing talent.

I wish it could have been on BSB's next album, but that may not happen because Max is not producing for BSB anymore. 

Rebecca

I was so upset I Got You had no promotion. I saw the video on MTV a couple of times and I thought it would be a hit but then it faded out. Nick's album was a bad timing especially coming out around the time of Justin's album. Nick went for the classic pop/rock sound but Justin went with was was trendy at the time (The Neptunes). I way prefer Nick's album, a shame his record company didn't promote him more.

Linda

yea its a complete shame

Out

I think it's a shame that Megan McCauley's Tap That and a lot of Lambretta's and Tobbias Regner's songs didn't get success.

Rebecca

I think there is still some hope for Megan McCauley!

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Good question.
One day someone should make

"When I found you" by Britney popular.

Can't believe this wasn't a single, totally underrated.

And I liked it..

ahmed

yeah i wish britney released ''when i found you'' as a single instead of boys,i'm a slave for u or i love rock n roll.

Linda

I wanted her to release Cinderella or Bombastic love  :'(

ahmed

yeah Cinderella and Bombastic love are good songs from Britney and deserves to be singles