• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Jack antonoff offered her collaborating together too. Also when she asked fans which songs to play in her tour she mentioned dinosaur (and other songs without Luke's involvement), maybe and just maybe she could still have Max and shellback.

bugmenot

melodicmoonlight

Overall, the evidence we saw from court papers and that deposition from 2011 sways (and has always swayed me) towards Luke's side.

Not that I think Kesha would flat-out lie about rape and being drugged. I think she might've twisted the situation to her advantage or projected past sexual misconduct with men on Luke. Who really know what happened, but I feel a bit bad for Luke. Such a major hit producer is of course going to have his image tarnished when he's accused of such heinous crimes.

To even pursue justice for such sexual assault years and years later, while maybe not uncommon in many cases, seemed sketchy to me. A man who provided Kesha with her career success; her writing and party girl image matched with Luke's catchy pop production made her huge... I just wonder how Luke is going to rebound from this all.

nanofives

Maybe it was kesha's masterplan to adopt the party girl image that Luke gave to her, maybe she didn't like that since the beginning and was waiting to be an established artist to proclaim her true image, which I think is the image she tries to pursue now.
It could be a lie to have a revenge on Luke too.
Apart from all the suppositions that I'm doing. Objectively she is different from when she started, she did harm Luke's career and now she wants to release music with her new style.

nanofives

This gives me hope to see something from Katy and Luke in her next album. Yay.

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on August 04, 2016, 08:43:05 PM
They re-worded the article today......("-- which insiders say is completely unfounded -- ") and took out the part about Fifth Harmony.......
http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=302280

thanks for this! just wanted to ask where this was coming from ::)
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Thanks, that would be great if Katy recorded with Dr Luke again and Max.

bugmenot

It's all over.
Kesha drops second charges against Dr. Luke — in New York but Gottwald is suing her still.

Let's celebrate.

nanofives

Rebecca

turnaround

Back to music:

https://open.spotify.com/track/0bJbaBvSzfvlVxycGD5ER1

Like Lightning
Künstler Havana Brown, Dawin

Lyricist/Composer   
Dawin Polanco
Kesha Rose Sebert
Stuart Crichton
James Newman

Producer   
Stuart Crichton
Havana Brown
Trevor Muzzy

And she is currently on tour.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

bugmenot

NYTimes fired fact-checker?

From comments:

QuoteNew York Times article didn't mention she took back all her lawsuits against him

no one who was actually present (when) Dr. Luke "raped" her (Benny Blanco, Neon Hitch, etc.) has come out in support of this "victim".

It was a KNOWN THING that Kesha and Luke were hooking up at the time amongst, well, everyone in her circles.

She has spun what began as creative differences on Warrior into a twisted web of lies, a rape allegation, and a smear campaign. I am surprised that the NY Times, one of the world's most respectable publications, is willing to be stained with this baseless nonsense.

Seems Kesha wants Luke to win his image defamation case and she is helping his lawyers.