• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Evolution of Denniz PoP

Started by Snipes3000, January 11, 2020, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

Since I couldn't find any production/songwriting page of Denniz PoP on wikipedia or elsewhere, I wonder if someone perhaps has one in chronological order? When you look at his wikipedia page, it appears like he had not done so much while the opposite is true. The man deserves the honour for the work he has done.

Anyway, having his production/songwriting timeline should be valuable data in order to understand how Denniz evolved his Cheiron sound. I heard in a documentary (I think the one from BBC) that Denniz was still making music in the end and that he came up with some rather unique sound. He stated that it was the sound he wanted to make from then on. Not much later he passed away.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

Thanks for the link. I actually already used that source, but I find discogs in general and also in the case of Denniz PoP to be very unorganised. It is disorganised organisation and I also think that it is not complete and infused with tracks that he never directly worked on. But maybe I am wrong...
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?