• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martins Voice on ,,You drive me crazy" (Britney)

Started by Vanth, November 16, 2007, 01:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanth

Hellow,

i'm listening (again :D) to Britney's song ,,You drive me crazy..". And now im pretty sure to hear a male voice one time in the backround.

Very exactly at 02:32 minute.. It could be Max Martin or a black woman :D...

What do you think? Is it the voice of the godfather? :)

Regards

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Vanth

Okay, i got the ,,Stop Remix" from the "my prerogative" album.

I've made a little cut out..

Listen here:

http://www.mayh3m.de/martins.MP3

Vanth

Oh !

I found a new one..

on ,,hit me baby one more time.." at 3:29 the words ,,one more Time" are spoken by a man !!

Hahaha i'm pretty sure..!

ahmed

max martin voice is almost on all the songs he did for Britney,and it aslo on the chorus and parts of the verse....

Linda

Quote from: Vanth on November 16, 2007, 02:08:08 AM
Oh !

I found a new one..

on ,,hit me baby one more time.." at 3:29 the words ,,one more Time" are spoken by a man !!

Hahaha i'm pretty sure..!

yea I hear that too!
Its max all right... he is a good singer :D

Rebecca

Tobi_Sthlm

he also sings on stanfour's 'do it all'
it's even credited in the album-booklet:
"additional vocals by max martin"

turnaround

Hey Tobi, welcome to the board ;)

Yes, glad Max can be heard on a record again, I haven't yet listened to the song in full  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Welcome Tobi!

great that Max sings on Do It All.

Which part does Max sing? is it just back-up?

Tobi_Sthlm

hard to say...
i think he sings in the background of the chorus or maybe at the end oh the song...
but he has to sing somewhere, otherwise he wouldn't be credited  ;)

Rebecca

yeah, it must be in the background of the chorus. His voice just kind of blends in.

andrea

you can listen to him very clearly in the chorus... he sings the same melody of the lead singer