• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Contact details for business enquiries?

Started by Axel, June 06, 2016, 09:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

Hi guys

what do you suggest as the first point of entry for business enquiries for Max? Judging from his homepage, it's the stockholm office of Kobalt, or what do you suggest?

cheers
Axel

Axel

(*bump*)

is there an email-address where someone from his studio can be reached?

turnaround

I think you can still try the info@maratone.se address. Maybe Tom will answer. ZachJames hat contact with Tom maybe he can help out.

Kobalt might be a good idea though.

You could also call MXM Music AB :)

http://www.proff.se/foretag/mxm-music-ab/-/ljudproduktion-musikproduktion/10225500-1
And I liked it..

Axel

ok thanks, that's a start. :)

will keep you posted if anything develops.

turnaround

May I ask what kind of enquiry it is?

Oh and I found more information:

MXM MUSIC AB
Contact Info

(212)247-6204

anton.renwick@kobaltmusic.com

C/O KOBALT SONGS MUSIC PUBLISHING
FRANK KRUYER
4 VALENTINE PLACE
LONDON, SE1 8 GB
And I liked it..

Axel

I'd like to ask what the chances (and conditions) are to talk to him about his work with an audience of around 300 persons. Or in other words, I'd like to book him for a panel discussion, sort of like that Polar Prize Class.

j.fco.morales

Axel

he probably has a generic mail address that sends all inquiries directly to the spam bin. And those who really need to reach him have his phone number. ;-)