• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E.M.D new boyband from sweden

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", December 13, 2007, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

E.M.D are the ex idol Erik Segerstedt,Danny and Mattias from idol 2007

The first singel are a cover of "all for love" with Sting, Bryan Adams and Rod Stewart

Intressting news I can promise there will be ex cheiron writers on this cd...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesliv/musik/article1453906.ab
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Wow, what a cool idea.
Thanks nicky.  8)

I like Erik and Danny.

Haven't seen much of Mattias but he is talented too no doubt.

"Freeway" by Erik was a great song, by Jörgen.  ;D

Cheiron guys - it's your turn!!!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

great, though I don't know who those guys are but keep us updated Nicky.

LJ

Quote from: Rebecca on December 15, 2007, 12:32:30 PM
great, though I don't know who those guys are but keep us updated Nicky.

They've all been in the Swedish idols. Neither of them won. But Erik and Danny both released their own albums here in Sweden. Mattias was in the Swedish idols this year (that ended the other week). I personally love Erik's music and Mattias voice... so this has to be a good thing or I'll be disappointed!

Tiiger

I've already heard the single and it sounds pretty good. Erik ÄGER låten dock.  :o ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

Quote from: LJ on December 17, 2007, 10:14:50 PM

They've all been in the Swedish idols. Neither of them won. But Erik and Danny both released their own albums here in Sweden. Mattias was in the Swedish idols this year (that ended the other week). I personally love Erik's music and Mattias voice... so this has to be a good thing or I'll be disappointed!

cool thanks, I hope their album is good and they do well - I love it when Idols are successful!

LJ

Quote from: Tiiger on December 17, 2007, 11:33:59 PM
I've already heard the single and it sounds pretty good. Erik ÄGER låten dock.  :o ;)

Åååh Erik  :-*
I can't wait to hear it! You heard it on the radio?

LJ

If you want to hear them do the new single acousticly just click the link: http://rixfm.se/sound.php?id=145-20071217112307-0 They are a bit off at times (mostly at the beginning). Let's blame it on the fact it was early morning? But overall, it sounds good... I love Erik's voice :) Though I always think it's a bit cowardly to start off a new career with a cover song. (but they're not alone)

ahmed

do u think that kind of boybands will work these days?

Tiiger

Quote from: ahmed on December 19, 2007, 03:17:55 PM
do u think that kind of boybands will work these days?

It'll work in Sweden, yes.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

LJ

I agree, they will work in Sweden... at least for awhile. Because a lot of little girl loooooooove them lol
And they will at least sell one album, 'cause I'm getting it when Erik's on it.

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

ahmed

there is a good thing about the european singers that sing locally ,and its that they don't jump on the bandwagon , they do good music without jumping on the bandwagon musical style that many famous singers do these days ,cuz the bandwagon musical style is not always good even if it sells good worldwide.

Unexpected

didn't they had solos ???  why they are uniting?? Is he danny of young hearts ?? if he is , I really don't like him

LJ

Quote from: Unexpected on December 21, 2007, 08:42:02 PM
didn't they had solos ???  why they are uniting?? Is he danny of young hearts ?? if he is , I really don't like him

Mattias hasn't really got a solo career yet, even though he's played gigs at places (I believe).
Danny and Erik has released one album each but they aren't huge. (Though Danny has pretty popular songs on the radio in Sweden)
This is Danny.
Personally I love that they go together... but that's only 'cause I get two (mattias/erik) for the same price as one lol If that makes sense. I just love both of their voices. And Danny has a really great voice too, I'm just not a huge fan of him as a person.

Edit: Just found this http://www.myspace.com/emdartist