• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I want to hear Max Martin produce a song based in house or deep house?

Started by Cheiron Meets Thizz, October 03, 2016, 09:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Cousin

j.fco.morales

I don't think so.

The house trend was two years ago, when Gorgon City got lots of buzz.

Reggaeton infused pop tracks is the future.

johnnyP

Around the World (Natalie La Rose song)   was heavily influenced with 'house' sound. Like, the main bass sound is a deephouse sound, same with the rhythm of the notes. The drums however were less 4 on the floor and more trappy.  pretty sure it came out around the same time as Ghost town no?

but both those songs didn't do well. he just noticed that house was getting big and tried to transfer it over to pop, noticed it wasn't taking off and stopped. Which is why he a genius.     

nanofives

What about this is love and the drop of beauty and a beat? Both songs did pretty well on the charts and it's the most EDM I've seen from max. I don't know you meant especifically house or just in a manner for saying EDM.

kyecole

Listen to Katy Perry's song 'Walking on Air', which is a house song.

nanofives

I hope I'm not missing the point, but I feel like The Weeknd's new song Rockin it's very house-inspired.