• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Little Mix - You Gotta Not (Alexander Kronlund) from new album "Glory Days"

Started by turnaround, October 16, 2016, 11:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

New single - Shout out to my ex

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/6wZ8kvKP9d1MKlNFTMZrBK[/spotify]

Leigh-Anne Pinnock
Jesy Nelson
Edvard Førre Erfjord
Henrik Michelsen
Perrie Edwards
Camille Purcell
Jade Thirlwall
Iain James

Electric

Very G.R.L.       
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Just found out that You Gotta Not is co-written by Alexander Kronlund

Written and composed by:

Meghan Trainor
Ross Golan
Alexander Kronlund
Johan Carlsson

Producer: Johan Carlsson

Little Mix, Associated Performer, Main Artist - Johan Carlsson, Composer, Guitar, Lyricist, Piano, Producer, Programmer, Synthesizer, Tambourine, Vocal Producer - Mattias Bylund, Editor, Horn, Recording Engineer - Alexander Kronlund, Composer, Lyricist - Nils-Petter Ankarblom, Horn - Noah Passovoy, Vocal Producer - Wojtek Goral, Alto Saxophone - Ross Golan, Composer, Lyricist - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - Tomas Jonsson, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone - Sam Holland, Engineer - Magnus Johansson, Trumpet - Meghan Trainor, Composer, Lyricist - Shane Shanahan, Engineer - Cory Bice, Assistant Engineer - Peter Johansson, Trombone - Jeremy Lertola, Assistant Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Ilya Salmanzadeh, Other - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Randy Merrill, Mastering Engineer
And I liked it..

Rex

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Nothing else matters - nice pop.

I recommend also to check out the nice laid-back version of "Shout out to my ex"

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/22UUC95xWIQbtNYOy5gmGA[/spotify]
And I liked it..