• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and Shellback won double awards

Started by ShockdioN, November 12, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

We were approached by Justin Timberlake who was responsible for the music in "Trolls". They needed a song to the end of the movie where everyone becomes co and cheerful, a powerful scene, and they showed what other songs that were with old classics like "September" and "True Colors". So we decided to do something that felt timeless modern firm. It was great to do something so musically funny that even my old musician buddies in Karlshamn may think that I have not lost it completely, said John Schuster, laughing.

He and Max Martin have worked together for eight years. Johan Schuster describes their collaboration as "pretty damn super important."

- We make absolute best stuff together and we have so much fun. It is never hard to work with Martin. In my life I have met maybe five people that I will so well with and have such confidence, he says.

As Shellback and Max Martin complement each other "quite so perfect."

- This covers everything from productions to songwriting. And we trust each other and are honest. I can say, "Martin, that tune I think this is really bad," or so he says, "John, where the drums sounds friend" and so we test something else. We are not cowards for each other, says Johan Schuster.

w/Kobalt founder

Rebecca

Wonderful news! I love their collaboration

I can't imagine Max writes many bad tunes, but I'm glad Shellback is there to keep him in check, haha.

bugmenot

Fifty minutes of Shellback saying something in Swedish.

elgrillo

someone please translate that interview, its 13 minutes long