web counter
My hunt for the Tearin' Up My Heart instrumental - ongoing

Author Topic: My hunt for the Tearin' Up My Heart instrumental - ongoing  (Read 525 times)

Offline j.fco.morales

• True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
Re: My hunt for the Tearin' Up My Heart instrumental - ongoing
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 07:06:26 PM »
Well... it speaks for itself.

Offline Tano87

• Brand New
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Oops!...I Did It Again
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 06:54:04 AM »
U said u found Sometimes instrumental and u were about to leak that for the 18th anniversary, and than u ask for it promising that u won't leak it...  :o :-\ :-X
And I'm not even mentioning the part where u make urself important for the leaks... I think multitracks would be way more important than instrumentals.

Looking for the old '00 Cheiron projects.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:29:44 PM by Tano87 »

Offline backgammonfiend

• Bombastic
  • tearin up my heart instrumental coming 2018 on god
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Rami Yacoub & Max Martin - Don't Wanna Lose You Now
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Denniz Pop
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 12:18:16 AM »
says the guy with no multitrack leaks to his name... put some songs out before you start talking shit boy. i could actually buy the i want it that way multitrack for 350, but everyone already has the song without vocals so i don't see a reason to spend that money. where are you "looking" anyway? did you actually travel to Germany, and Stockholm, and ask people there for stuff?

also, your point makes no sense. had i gotten it from you, then i wouldn't be leaking it so soon, but i didn't get it from you so you can take those crocodile tears elsewhere.

Offline emjay

• Brand New
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 01:04:20 AM »
Well, I went straight to the Sony buliding and they confirmed what I suspected to be true.
There's only 3 ways to get instrumentals:

Licensing (which is expensive as fuck)
Mix session leaks (most common source of these is Rockband, but I know some tapes that leaked directly from project staff like the dangerous woman album) - These are unsanctioned by the labels.
Published promo CDs (sent to distributors or the public market)

SME says that unpublished material (aka an instrumental that was never put on a promo) may not be directly bought from the label without a license. However, distributor promos don't have to be licensed as the distributor already bought the license for it. According to Sony themselves, if Tearin' Up My Heart instrumental was used on an episode of TRL, then MTV archives contain the distributor promo with that mix. MTV being one of the more popular distributors, they probably have a substantial amount of other unleaked Cheiron tracks besides that one in the archives too.

If I could find a way to tap into those archives, I could get the TUMH instrumental without a license. If anyone knows anybody who could help me with that, don't hesitate to speak up.

I'm going straight to MTV's building first chance I get (probably March).

This hunt will only end when they bury me.

This is correct about MTV, at least back in the good old days, when it was relevant. Those BSB instrumentals + others that have leaked (and some that haven't - Sometimes is originally from him), originally were obtained by my friend back in 2000, who was an on-air promo guy, and had access to their digital archives.

How could you have bought the multi tracks of IWITW, supposedly?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:09:44 AM by emjay »

Offline backgammonfiend

• Bombastic
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 02:25:20 AM »
The multitrack of I Want It That Way is currently being offered by a remix tape seller from Frankfurt. I messaged him on Soundcloud looking for Dr. Luke and Shellback stuff, he eventually gave me a list of all songs credited to "Max Martin" - I Want It That Way was the most expensive entry at $350. Second place was Teenage Dream at 250.

No, he did not have any song on Breakaway, or I would have bought it already.

Edit: I obtained Sometimes from a remix DJ operating in Winnipeg. He had the original promo disc. Unfortunately, we had a dispute over money and now he hates me. I found out he had neither TUMH, IWYB, TMWYL, or TTWII prior to this, so he probably didn't have anything else that was relevant.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:31:24 AM by backgammonfiend »

Offline Tano87

• Brand New
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:27 AM »
I Want It That Way  :'( :'( :'(
Hope this is not a way to scam people here...

says the guy with no multitrack leaks to his name... put some songs out before you start talking shit boy. i could actually buy the i want it that way multitrack for 350, but everyone already has the song without vocals so i don't see a reason to spend that money. where are you "looking" anyway? did you actually travel to Germany, and Stockholm, and ask people there for stuff?

also, your point makes no sense. had i gotten it from you, then i wouldn't be leaking it so soon, but i didn't get it from you so you can take those crocodile tears elsewhere.

People still want multitracks to do their own remixes with vocal and elements or sample and other stuff like these...That's why they're more important...Are you sure he has the whole thing? I know vocal multitracks are floating around and they're not the one that already leaked years ago.

Forum the test actually I don't think it's important the source of the stuff if someone here or elsewhere asks u to not leak u shouldn't..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:17:16 AM by Tano87 »

Offline Tano87

• Brand New
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 08:14:00 AM »
Double
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:17:05 AM by Tano87 »

Offline backgammonfiend

• Bombastic
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 07:22:49 PM »
sorry i was misled by the tapeseller, i want it that way separated instruments he doesn't actually have

my b, the list he sent didn't say that anywhere